31. Never yours when you choice an installer..

Do you actually have "31" standard posts or is your math as bad as Robert Bass' (who has 26, 29, 31, and 27 years "in the trade")??

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

When you choice to have a pro-installer/monitoring of the alarm system YOU pay for.. It will never be fully yours.

Just keep in mind that when you take a professional to install and/or monitor your alarm system... They don't provide you with ALL the secret access codes... The "installer code" they keep it forcing you to stay with them.

Of course, they keep some codes for them only to "protect you" to do mistakes..

When

- you sell your system (house) to somebody who don't like to follow your maintenance/monitoring contracts,

- you like to add to or alter your system well think it over how you will handle that without full access. Ask them the question and find-out the consequences when you don't have ALL access codes and full property of your system without "initial" contractor authorization!

Reply to
-pull

Well theres No 32 up above Frank.

The really annoying part is the Fact that he insists on Posting in English when he clearly has very little grasp of the language and regularly says the opposite of what he wants to say. So he is defeating the message he is trying to get across.

But will this stop him NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Reply to
BIG NIGE

yah yo meen he be a maroon wif know bran cell lef 2 spek of...also no sabe street tawk.

| > The really annoying part is the Fact that he insists on Posting in English | > when he clearly has very little grasp of the language and regularly says | the | > opposite of what he wants to say. So he is defeating the message he is | > trying to get across. | >

| > But will this stop him NOOOOOOOOOOOO. | >

| > > > When | > >

| > > | > >

| > > Do you actually have "31" standard posts or is your math as bad as | Robert | > > Bass' (who has 26, 29, 31, and 27 years "in the trade")?? | > >

| > >

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Eveebuddie heppie? :-) sho me heppy..me tink paulie be dohdoh boidy..he be smookin de heppy weed de ganjaman dun gotem 4 sho...overstand?

| | > The really annoying part is the Fact that he insists on Posting in | English | | > when he clearly has very little grasp of the language and regularly says | | the | | > opposite of what he wants to say. So he is defeating the message he is | | > trying to get across. | | >

| | > But will this stop him NOOOOOOOOOOOO. | | >

| | > > > When | | > >

| | > > | | > >

| | > > Do you actually have "31" standard posts or is your math as bad as | | Robert | | > > Bass' (who has 26, 29, 31, and 27 years "in the trade")?? | | > >

| | > >

| | >

| | >

| | | | | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

An Irish leprechaun ganjaman?....wheeeeeeyoooo....Timothy Leery's dead...no no no he's outside lookin' in.

| | | > The really annoying part is the Fact that he insists on Posting in | | English | | | > when he clearly has very little grasp of the language and regularly | says | | | the | | | > opposite of what he wants to say. So he is defeating the message he is | | | > trying to get across. | | | >

| | | > But will this stop him NOOOOOOOOOOOO. | | | >

| | | > > > When | | | > >

| | | > > | | | > >

| | | > > Do you actually have "31" standard posts or is your math as bad as | | | Robert | | | > > Bass' (who has 26, 29, 31, and 27 years "in the trade")?? | | | > >

| | | > >

| | | >

| | | >

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

You musta made her mad, she's brought in the hubby

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Wuz wit da fu nee tawkin, Su? U haf ben dreen keeng 2 menny mar gar itas? js

Reply to
alarman

pawlie da parrott cnt overstan' when youse spek like dis.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

o yah, eye c. js

Reply to
alarman

Reasa homowna na tae cayah alam sysum, he na no shi. Tha why prafeshena tae cah foh him. You hea me?

Reply to
Sue Odom

Shi! You spee mie langwich! Tha goo, you hea me? Cussoma na no wha he doon, so prafeshena intaveen an tae cayah. He na chaag much. Mae foh goo padnaship. Alam go awf, prafeshena caw pleece an kech bah gie. Eveebuddie heppie. Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo.

| > The really annoying part is the Fact that he insists on Posting in English | > when he clearly has very little grasp of the language and regularly says | the | > opposite of what he wants to say. So he is defeating the message he is | > trying to get across. | >

| > But will this stop him NOOOOOOOOOOOO. | >

| > > > When | > >

| > > | > >

| > > Do you actually have "31" standard posts or is your math as bad as | Robert | > > Bass' (who has 26, 29, 31, and 27 years "in the trade")?? | > >

| > >

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Fred and Sue Odom

| | > The really annoying part is the Fact that he insists on Posting in | English | | > when he clearly has very little grasp of the language and regularly says | | the | | > opposite of what he wants to say. So he is defeating the message he is | | > trying to get across. | | >

| | > But will this stop him NOOOOOOOOOOOO. | | >

| | > > > When | | > >

| | > > | | > >

| | > > Do you actually have "31" standard posts or is your math as bad as | | Robert | | > > Bass' (who has 26, 29, 31, and 27 years "in the trade")?? | | > >

| | > >

| | >

| | >

| | | | | |

Reply to
Vacu Flo

Tha assiden. I use ole man computa, I nah rememba wha nam he gah foh newgroup. I happen be upstaya when eye ansa.

Crash mae me so heppie. :-) I nah geh mad ah him. Life too shawt geh mad. Dohn worree, be heppie. :-)

Reply to
Vacu Flo

I wish, Jack. Tha booshi, you hea me? I jus makin fun a Paulie.

Gla you speek da languish, Jack. It mae me heppie!!!

Soo

Reply to
Vacu Flo

Thanks all thats much clearer now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
BIG NIGE

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.