They are advertising on TV here...

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan
Loading thread data ...

Can you say Rip Off $54.00 a month for 5 years for $350.00 worth of equiptment

Reply to
nick markowitz

Don't you think it's good that they charge so much? An Independent can offer the exact same service for significantly less. Let them get the word out,then under-cut the prices and contract length to those interested in the equipment and service, but see APX coming.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Does anyone believes that this system is really safe? Hi Hi Hi! Breaks in from entry/exit zone with a hummer for the main unit and thats all!

Reply to
proguard

You obviously aren't familiar with Alarm.com's Crash and Smash feature

Reply to
mleuck

=CE=91=CF=80=CF=8C=CE=BA=CF=81=CF=85=CF=88=CE=B7 =CE=BA=CE=B5=CE=B9=CE=BC= =CE=AD=CE=BD=CE=BF=CF=85 =CF=83=CE=B5 =CF=80=CE=B1=CF=81=CE=AC=CE=B8=CE=B5= =CF=83=CE=B7 -

=BC=CE=AD=CE=BD=CE=BF=CF=85 =CF=83=CE=B5 =CF=80=CE=B1=CF=81=CE=AC=CE=B8=CE= =B5=CF=83=CE=B7 -

I read about that but how does it works? if you have plenty entry time???

Reply to
proguard

Proguard,

I had the same question not too long ago. Here is how I understand it.

the moment you open the entry door the panel sends a signal to alarm.com saying the entry delay has started

if alarm.com doesnt get an disarm successful report at the end of the entry delay it sends an "alarm" to the central station. As you can see their is no way around this, if someone smashes the panel and communicator off the wall or "disables it" during the entry delay alarm.com wont see the all clear signal and an alarm will be sent.

James

Reply to
James B

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.