Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

I'd certainly agree with the France one

Paul

Reply to
Paul

nope..

Austalia=good France=good US citizen that think that not supporting a crazy war founded on lies=BAD

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

"Frank Olson" a écrit dans le message de news: gT3we.1817936$Xk.1284715@pd7tw3no...

It doesnt matter paully live there..it cant be good..but it cant be bad unless you have prof from the manufacturer of the country saying that its is immune to rfi and to war..

but we all know that belgium is immuned against intelligence..

Reply to
petem

an not the Australia one?

this make sense....

"Paul" a écrit dans le message de news:

9f6we.8419$ snipped-for-privacy@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
Reply to
petem

Belgium = France

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Australia is an offshoot of England therefore = good

Reply to
Mark Leuck

You would not win that bet

Reply to
Mark Leuck

No.

Australia=good France=bad Iraq=screwed French Canada=next

js

Reply to
alarman

I'm betting you've never been to either one.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Sarasota = France

:)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yet you still asked

France/Germany/Denmark/Norway summer of 88

Reply to
Mark Leuck

No one died when Clinton lied. :^)

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

[sigh]
Reply to
Robert L. Bass

You'd never admit it anyway.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Of course, a two face such as yourself wouldn't mention in that statement that proof existed that the Stain Maker had lied.

It's only sleazy assholes traitors like you, who would use the word "lie" to describe the agreement of 14 nations and the US Senate, that Iraq had WMD's.

It's really a good thing your mommy told the armed services that you had a hernia, when you tried to enlist to get away from going to prison. Otherwise you'd have wound up throwing a hand gernade into the tent of your comrades because ....... you changed your mind.

You sleeze bag.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.