20P Question

I use x10 for this. They can plug in the chime wherever they need it. Most of the time. BWAHAHAHA, it's x10.... warn 'em first!

Reply to
mikey
Loading thread data ...

I agree, I hate the resistor mess with doubling

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I don't know of any panel that requires 4 resistors for doubling unless your dual balancing or something?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

And, imo it creates a troubleshooting nightmare too much shit going on in one place....too easy for resistor mix up...and if you're really serious about EOLR placement then you got different resistors buried all over the place ... NFW.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

He did the only thing he is good at...

And i got over my limit...

Thanks for posting his answer..i can respond now to him cause i missed it..(most be because he is back in the list...;-)

Hey Bass,i dont need your medication,keep it to yourself.. I dont need it..by the way dont give your treatment to other people,its only hurting you...

Now i understand with the treatment does work,he is allways giving his pills to others...

"mikey" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com...

Reply to
petem

He's good at what he does, but trust me... Getting into a "flame fest" with him will only diminish you. I'd decided several months ago that the things I was saying to (and about) him did not reflect well on me. I'm not the sort of person that would tell someone off like this regardless of how big a jerk (or idiot) they are. I simply don't associate with people that are known liars or who hold the industry in such utter contempt, both of which Robert has demonstrated more than once. These days I'm restricting myself to pointing out Robert's lies, mistakes, and mis-informed opinions by asking him to verify (back up) what he says. Believe me, you'll feel better dealing with him this way and you'll accomplish a whole lot more than getting down into the mud with him. His reputation in Usenet is so well known (and Google is our friend).

Would you like an apple pie with that, eh? (From your friendly Canadian coutner clerk)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cmon' Robert, you will sell what ever a customer asked for and not necessarily **only** what you think they need. Your rhetoric is old and tired.

Or the keyboard in their spare bedroom such as at > Bass Burglar Alarms

Reply to
Bob Worthy

I'd tried using the X10 chime on a different alarm panel (not Ademco) to annunciate driveway sensor...it almost worked. The house was too big, it had a huge guest house (actually 2) with subpanels. X10 didnt cut it.

But this house with the interior door thing isnt nearly that big...a jingle might just work.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Sometimes the 3 beeps of the keypad chime proves inadequate. The x10 chime is an annoying little jingle but you can plug the thing in anywhere (haha) Non complicated use too, plug it in to activate chime.

Reply to
mikey

"Frank Olson" a écrit dans le message de news: s1ZRe.355398$s54.265727@pd7tw2no...

Humm an apple pie....ok I'll take one!! LOL

You know this make sense..

But in a way I already started to forget about him..

being in my plonk list I wont see his stuff too much...

But this idea of asking for clarification on his lies is a pretty good move.. I'll think about it for a few days and maybe I will start something like it..

after all showing to the new user here what he really is..(a p o s successfully acting as a prick..;-) will do more good....then flame

Reply to
petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.