19/ Do France beat the US with dual frequency dual band systems..

Do France beat the US...

I have been informed that at least 2 French manufacturers (DIATEM & DIAGRAL) have designed theyre wireless alarm system receivers and transmitters to operate on "dual frequency" on "dual bands". Even if it don't solve (can't) the RFI muzzling problem, at least it "may" minimize them.

This require that two individual receivers are used (?). I still like to see theyre specifications, its maybe just sales talk without ground like usual in the US.

In the mean time, wireless are still unreliable during Radio Frequency Interferences (RFI) and nothing cant prevent those external transmitted signals to be there. The worst is that when your system is dead, it don't warn you...

Wireless Alarm Systems = Illusionary safety.

Reply to
-pull
Loading thread data ...

You're an idiot. We've been using spread spectrum frequency hopping for at least 15 years. France doesn't even make decent fries you think they know how to make radios?

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Yah and with a side of mayo.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Best fries I ever had were served in a copy of the London Times in Soho...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
-pull

At least one US company has been utilizing spread spectrum, frequency hopping technique which, upon alarm activation, sends redundant messages across a bandwidth that is at least 10MHz wide. (on the 902-928 mhz band) --- for at LEAST a dozen years. I've personally witnessed tests of this system transmitting signals from within a closed steel safe.

France? sheesh.

| >Do France beat the US... | >

| >I have been informed that at least 2 French manufacturers (DIATEM & | >DIAGRAL) have designed theyre wireless alarm system receivers and | >transmitters to operate on "dual frequency" on "dual bands". | > Even if it don't solve (can't) the RFI muzzling problem, at least it | >"may" minimize them. | >

| >This require that two individual receivers are used (?). | > I still like to see theyre specifications, its maybe just sales talk | >without ground like usual in the US. | >

| >In the mean time, wireless are still unreliable during Radio Frequency | >Interferences (RFI) and nothing cant prevent those external | >transmitted signals to be there. | > The worst is that when your system is dead, it don't warn you... | >

| >Wireless Alarm Systems = Illusionary safety. | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.