Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Thank Goodness for Backups
Bob, FWIW for a Free program it has a whole lot of features that I found very useful. I have not looked into the 'Pro' version but just thinking about it I am hard pressed to think what else it could...

Problems I had with Silent Knight 5808 addressing
Problems I had with Silent Knight 5808 addressing. Thanks for the suggestions for the problem I had. Called tech support Monday and tech said board was bad out of box. Everything seemed to work but...

SAM IP
Anyone use or know about SAM IP?

PTC protected dual battery harness
Looking for something similar to the DMP 318. I took over an account with 35 DMP 500 panels and the customer needs to add additional battery backup. I don't have an account with DMP. Anything...

Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels
You overpaid.

Have Your Installed Smoke Detector In Home/Office
Every 83 seconds a fire stats, and in some cases lives are taken. So every one should know how serious a smoke detector or smoke alarm is. They sense the first sign of flame, give the earliest alarm...

Vista 20p??
Hey all, I am involved with working on a Vista 20p with wireless devices. It is not favorite panel but have done some in the past. Really don't want to do this one but I am a bit trapped at the...

Devcon Security Going Down
DEVCON in Florida seems to be in Bad shape they keep firing Techs (not just office people) a total of 12 (TECHS) just in the past three months leaving only a hand full in their INSTALLATION Department...

Brinks 2002 Technical Reference Manual
Ok fellas, I finally found the 3 inch binder in my garage, along with some installation manuals and several programmers. It is the Brinks 2002 Technical Reference Manual. It has all kinds of goodies...

C&K 6 zone alarm panel
Also needed the programming manual of C&K System 236 The chipset writes 8-700-127-01 v2.2 Thanks...

reset installer code in p400 napco
how to reset or read the installer code in gemini p800 ? thanks

esprit 728EX v3.30A manual
Does anyone have the installation and programming manual of Paradox Esprit 728EX v3.30A ? Thanks in advance...

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers
In the USA, everything that is not prohibited by law is permitted. In Germany, everything that is not permitted by law is prohibited. In Russia, everything is prohibited, even if permitted by law. In...

Ademco 216
Anyone have an Ademco 216 laying around? I have a customer who has 2 Ademco 215 2 wire digital arming stations which dont work. I have tested the stations on another system in the apartment building...

DSC PC5108
Where the heck does DSC hide the version number of this module. It states in the 1864 manual that you can't mix version 1.0 and version 2.0 on the same installation. This is an upgrade from an 832...