Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

what panel is this?
Wells Fargo exact point 120 addressable point fire and security system, that is what the book said. I didn't want to bust the can yet to look inside. it has a panel cover that hinges at the top and...

VoIP transmission troubles
I'd like to hear from some of the regulars about their experiences with alarm transmission over VoIP. I have one customer who without my knowledge changed to VoIP from a Bell line, and then asked me...

Dictagraph G990
Does anyone have an installation manual for this system? Thank you Jim Rojas

programming an Ademco Vista
Has anyone programmed an Ademco Vista 20P? Whats a typical entry for *182: 1) door switches 2) IR motion thanks

DSC Manuals
No. That was his big brother.

System Sensor i Series Sensitivity Testing
Does anyone else have any problems with the System Sensor 'Sens-Rdr' IR sensitivity tester? I seem to have a problem getting readings quite often. I just finished a test with two loops of smokes on an...

Micro Key and Sur Gard
I have a surgard receiver and its connected to a computer with the micro key Central 1 central station software... does anyone know anything about the software? Im trying to get it to work with...

Glass Laminate and Glass Breaks
Hey All, Just curious. How effective is have a Glass Break Detector with Patio Doors that have Security Laminate installed??? How will the Glass Break hear the right sounds or are we talking a whole...

Monthly Rates
It seems in different parts of the country there may be a considerable difference in monthly charges for monitoring services. Since and Total Connect services pile on more fees it seems there is...

Graham
Send me a new e-mail address or call. Allan

question,i have disconnected all the wires from my home alarm and
the dam thing still bees at nite:::: how stop it

Brinks Security System Monitoring For Less
In response to many consumer complaints against Brinks Home Security, we at Alarm Relay are responding to this disturbing trend. Anyone out there with a Brinks Home Security system can now have it...

Bone Pile
I pulled some old programmers out of a pile before they went to the dumpster. 1) Radionics 5000 2) DTI Programmer 3) Scantronics 4000 4) Stellar Fence Programmer Is anyone feeling nostalgic?

Technician Wages
Hello everyone. I am an installation supervisor for a large midwest security company and I have some question.s First, are there any other managers or supervisors here that are having problems hiring...

Call us ADT now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Intercon Security Limited and FirstService Security. This announcement is designed to inform you of a recent decision...