Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping: Jim Rojas
I am having a spring cleaning and have some old parts to get rid of. Are you interested (or anyone else for that matter)? Here's the list: Ademco qty 2 vector 2000 1 5720 reciever/control 1 5137...

Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule
Contact me to find out how your group can sponsor a seminar. mikebaker at afaa dot org ------------------ May 6, 2008 Great Falls, MT ------------------ Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems...

ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN
It looks like the managers at ADI in Toms River are at it again. Honeywell Ademco 5894PI Motion Detector NIB (Lot of 3) $149 with free shipping. is amazing how we security dealers are expected to pay...

Vista 20 and IR motion problem
The Vista 20P door sensors work great but the IR motion does not. If its set to N/C then the system does not come ready however its set to N/O then it does which of course is wrong. The programmng...

Cellular connectivity question
I have a question concerning GSM cellular connectivity for my security system. The system I have (DSC 832) is installed in a vacation home far from any landlines. Since I have no landlines I am...

Relocating a Radionics D1252 keypad (8112 panel)
I have an old 8112 panel with a D1252 keypad attached to the front of the enclosure that the 8112 is located in. I would like to move the keypad about 20' away from the 8112. Are there any issues with...

Nurse-Call
Nurse Call Equipment Available offers new century products such as emergency call systems, nurse call systems and patient tracking devices. Provides expert medical solutions. Adding value to your...

Nicet
Anyone out there Nicet Level 3? How many test sittings did it take before you obtain Level 3?

digital security cameras installation - exterior around home
I have a two story home, and I'm thinking about going with the IQvision IQ853. I want to cover all four sides of my home with four cameras (I might need six). That seems easy, but when I look at the...

wireless video transmitters
Hey all, I have found a good site for wireless video stuff. [link] I placed an order and it arrived in 3 days... Turns out the stuff they sell is very powerful and can send audio and video very far,...

12V FA
Day care needs fire alarm repair. System is 12V, smokes-12V, strobes are 12V gentex. Anyone know of any 12V commercial rated fire alarms? Needs 4 or more zones. My first thought was to replace...

Atomic SEO
Atomic SEO, I used them. I was very happy with their expertise but really it comes down to results, I dumped my seo guy in new york after i got phone calls the very first day of service, yeah i as...

VoIP & GSM gateway from PORTech
PORTech Communications Inc. - GSM Gateways, GSM Fixed Wireless Terminals, E1/T1 GSM Channel Banks, VoIP GSM Gateways and Skype Gateways VOIP GSM GATEWAY For call termination (VoIP to GSM ) and...

Knock it off Bass
I know what you did, and are still doing. I have asked the admins of the affected systems to log any more attempts. If this is your idea of a joke - "hahaha", but you better stop now or I *will*...

Portable Camera
Last year 2007 at the ISC show I saw a portable camera that was mounted to a box with a built in transmitter. I cant remember who makes this, does anyone here know? It was similar in concept to the...