Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

JIM ROJAS, TECH-MANUALS ONLINE
Can anyone provide information regarding Jim Rojas and his online business Tech Manuals Online? In October 2007, I sent Mr. Rojas a Paradox Spectra board to be unlocked along with payment for these...

Help Progamming ADT UDACT PCC
Appears to be an ADT version of the Firelight MS UDACT-F. Pass word is not the standard Firelight Program Code. Are the other locations the same? Information of the news server would be appreciated....

Apx Sells 44,000 Ex-Brinks Accounts To Monitronics
From Security System NewsPROVO, Utah?In business as a full-service alarm company for only about four years, ApxAlarm is a young company by any standard. Among the growing ranks of the summer-model...

Brinks Losing Many Accounts To Alarm Relay
We are happy to announce this YTD Brinks takeover totals thusfar: Jan - 27 Feb - 19 Mar - 31 Apr - 42 Alarm Relay Inc. 111 South Marshall Ave El Cajon, CA 92020 800.624.6866 (Toll Free) 619-442-7171...

Brinks Home Security Monitoring For $8.95
Are you tired of Brinks' endless rate increases? Moved into a home with a Brinks system in place? Or are you thinking of canceling your contract with Brinks? Please visit us at the address below....

Re: New Brinks Home Security Takeover Device!
In case Brinks needs to see what an honest monitoring contract looks like, we have provided ours. Please feel free to use our contract to better serve your customers, while you still can. Alarm Relay...

Caddx NX-8
How do I clear a Fail to com remotely? Caddx NX8

Vista 15P Wiring
Anyone happen to have a Vista 15P wiring diagram on hand? I'm doing some research to try to install it myself or at least understand better how it works if I decide to go with a professional...

OT: One for Roger W
What if Mr. Beaver from Narnia had his own kids show... and it went horribly wrong? This video is a parody of the beaver character for Epic Movie. Mr. Beaver walks around Hollywood, showing us the...

ADT SW3000
Who makes the ADT Safe Watch 3000? I need to take one over, is it proprietary?

Brinks Items For Sale Everyday On Ebay
What's wrong with you idiot lawyers? I think you should have sued ebay instead of that poor techman guy in florida. I have been following the case for a while. Techman's statements to the court are...

Only in holywood
Got to love Hollywood and how easy it is to defeat an alarm was watching an old Nash Bridges TV show and they show burglar walking up to a ademco 128 keypad mounted outside simply clipping a wire and...

Alegro question...
I have the alegro keypad and 1 motion sensor. If i set it to monitor doors, windows and motion sensor, do i need a door sensor to activate the alarm? I get the impression from the manuals that i need...

Gas prices
What is everyone doing about the rising gas prices with service trucks on the road. Raising service call charges? Adding trip charges? Fuel charge? What is working best for residential/commercial? Is...

off-site video storage
Any recommendations for storage of streaming video from a home security camera? I would like to store the video off-site so video captures can't be stolen along with my other stuff. I assume there are...