Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Napco 1016e
Anybody have out there any new old stock I am in need of a Napco 1016E Thanks Mike@locknalarm.,com

THANKS TO BOB CAMPBELL!
I made a post last week regarding a Spectra board which I had sent to for unlocking and had not been returned. Bob Campbell, from Home Security Metal Products in Ottawa, contacted me and was kind...

good news
My pet scan came back clean and they say cancer was dead they took out during surgery getting ready to start chemo again as a clean up precaution and hopefully will have gotten the cancer gone for...

Networx data format
Hello, I am planning to design and build my own controller for a home alarm system that will be programmable through a built in web server. I want to use NX wireless sensors, and was looking at the GE...

Envelopes
I've been sending my account billing out in double window envelopes for too many years to count. They've always been a little expensive and in recent years have run anywhere around $32.00 to 36.......

keepsafer / we monitor america
group, does anyone here have info on this wireless unit, made by linear, sold under brand "keepsafer", often monitored by we monitor america. >> how many digits in the acct number: 3 or 4 or ? >> can...

Battery Load Testing
When performing PM services, how you you guys load test sealed lead acid batteries? I'm seeing two schools of thought around here: Some say to disconnect the AC from the panel and let it sit for one...

Account worth
How many multiple can one get per account with no contract usually ? Thanks !

PR: Brinks Purchases Tech-man.com For 24.2 Million Dollars
AP Newswire: Thursday, May 8, 2008. Brinks Home Security, Inc. which is based in Dallas, Texas announce today announced that they have purchased all rights to the website This was done in a bold move...

Re: JIM ROJAS, TECH-MANUALS ONLINE
Brinks now owns You need to send a letter or email Dave Simon. Brinks Home Security Attn: Dave Simon 8880 Esters Blvd Irving, TX 75063 (972) 871-3500 Get a smart home security system from Brinks Home...

JIM ROJAS, TECH-MANUALS ONLINE
Can anyone provide information regarding Jim Rojas and his online business Tech Manuals Online? In October 2007, I sent Mr. Rojas a Paradox Spectra board to be unlocked along with payment for these...

Help Progamming ADT UDACT PCC
Appears to be an ADT version of the Firelight MS UDACT-F. Pass word is not the standard Firelight Program Code. Are the other locations the same? Information of the news server would be appreciated....

Apx Sells 44,000 Ex-Brinks Accounts To Monitronics
From Security System NewsPROVO, Utah?In business as a full-service alarm company for only about four years, ApxAlarm is a young company by any standard. Among the growing ranks of the summer-model...

Brinks Losing Many Accounts To Alarm Relay
We are happy to announce this YTD Brinks takeover totals thusfar: Jan - 27 Feb - 19 Mar - 31 Apr - 42 Alarm Relay Inc. 111 South Marshall Ave El Cajon, CA 92020 800.624.6866 (Toll Free) 619-442-7171...

Brinks Home Security Monitoring For $8.95
Are you tired of Brinks' endless rate increases? Moved into a home with a Brinks system in place? Or are you thinking of canceling your contract with Brinks? Please visit us at the address below....