Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Manual For Pyronix Vocaliser Needed
Can whoever email me the excrement transistor for Pyronix Vocaliser, I have the aligator hostilities whence. Many licks

DVAC - Line..Canada
Any canadian dealers familiar with DVAC installations. I have a need to install a DVAC circuit for a Fire system and have been told by ADI & Burtek that there panels do not have DVAC interfaces. I...

IntelliSense FlexGuard FG-1508
Anyone using these? It's a glassbreak with a built-in door contact. I pulled one out of a binky install. Any good?

Self storage facilty ?
Hi All I have a customer who has a Digikey automation system in his self storage facility which does doors gates etc and he does not like its performance is there any other systems anyone is familiar...

whats URL for alarm museam
i misplaced bookmark for the alarm company up north east which has a small collection of memorabilia online any one remember it.

Anti-theft devices
Has anyone dealt with any anti-theft products that they can recommend. My client has six little Sony cameras on tripods, at the desks, that they use in their training programs. It seems the cameras...

In Memory
He wasn't in the military, but he grew up a military brat. The song was written and performed by Chris. two weeks it'll be his 20th birthday. In honor of what would have been my Son's 20th birthday I...

4 employees fired following robbery not using code
crime net daily column is reporting a check cashing company has fired 4 employees who followed robbers instructions not to use the ambush codes on security systems as they were forced to disarm...

Optex RPU Software
We trying to install this old RPU software on a new computer and the program comes up with a Runtime error. Does anyone have a copy of this old disk they could zip up and send to me. Optex doesn't...

Is Now the Perfect Time For Small/ Personal business to Enter Chinese Market?
The earthquake stroked China in May. Besides the number of death ( over 50,000) , we are also impressed by its open attitude to the outside. In the past, China was known as a country which usually...

1958 ADT video
How do you know the police and fire chiefs are phony?

Need help on Wireless Security Camera Surveillance for home use IP camera
You gets what you pays for.

OT: The farmer and the bell
John the farmer was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers (hens), called "pullets" & 10 roosters, whose job it was to fertilize the eggs. The farmer kept records & any...

2-wire firewolf blinking
Hi. I have a 2-wire firewolf that blinks green on those two LEDs every few seconds... but then it blinks red a couple of times, then goes back to green. I've searched for this in the manual with no...

QB users
While reading the thread about envelopes, i noticed that several of you are using quickbooks. are you using the memorized transactions for your billing? I was using it for my recurring but it didn't...