Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Happy Birthday son...
Sunday, June 8th 2008 would have my son?s 20th birthday and it is, almost to the day, a year and a half after his death. Has it gotten any better? I would have to say that, for the most part, my days...

Pool job
"Worthy is truly presidential material. He has the ethics of Nixon, the intelligence of George W Bush and the morals of Bill Clinton." At least he has ethics, intelligence and morals, Mr. BAss. Just...

Radionics D9124
Does anyone have one of these old panels they wish to sell? It can be new, used, or locked out. As long as it works. Thank you Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335

Kantech smartlink
Hi! Has anyone here used a smartlink smartdll.dll for creating a third-party application? I have a problem in the begining with logging in.... Can anyone help? Thanks, Marino

ADT Focus Cadet
Does anyone have a complete one of these systems in the boneyard? Let me know. Jim Rojas

Need for pool
Who sales swimming pool float alarm switches? I'd like four Pennsylvania

FIRE !!!
Trust your senses. I pulled up to a job site, and smelled hot plastic a little while ago. I walked around, and could not find anything, so I went to work. A little while later I headed out to my truck...

Little green air lines?
Found this question on another forum... Any ideas... "I have noticed that a lot of the homes going up around my development have little green or white (air?) lines that run around the windows and...

XK3LC and XL2T
Does anyone knows if it is fully compatible the lcd XK3LC keypad witf FBII XL2T??? I am asking that because i connect one of them at an XL2T-2 but i cannot get tones for entry/exit delay, chime etc......

How to Program 128B To Notify Opens/Closes During Irregular Hours?
With an Ademco 128B panel can you get opens and closes that occur within irregular hours to generate alarm signals to the monitoring company? I need to have the monitoring company call the responsible...

Ademco Vector 3000 converting to Ademco Vista 128BP
My current system is a Ademco Vector 3000 (#4153). This utilizes a polling loop but it looks to me to be slightly different than the polling loop used in the Vista 128BP. The 4153 has the pooling loop...

Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule
Contact me to find out how your group can sponsor seminars. mikebaker at afaa dot org ------------------ June 9-10, 2008 Cleveland, OH ------------------ Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)...

Energy cost to power an alarm system?
What is the monthly cost (electricity) to power an alarm system?

Alarm museums?
I gather from previous posts that Wayne Alarm is no longer in the alarm museum business. Are there any other companies that do this sort of thing?

DVR windows vista compatable
Have a customer has all vista computers at his new office and is looking for a DVR that has its viewing and control software that's vista compatible. as much as i hate vista which it should be called...