Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

B.C.'s carbon tax and gas prices
Our wonderful Premier has told us this is going to be "revenue neutral" to the Government and that *we'll* all break even... The whole thing is *bullshit* and doesn't take into consideration the...

Information on ACCESS FOR WINDOW
There is anybody to now how to program or downloading information from PC to AAM4-C (Advantor) using Access for Windows, I reemplace a control board , the system is on line ,but I cant bring up the...

Wireless Weigand Extenders
Has anyone used the Cypress DPX-5200 wireless weigand extender? 've used their wired reader extenders before with excellent results, and I was wondering if anyone had experience with this product. Or,...

FS : off topic here ?
Hello All, been reading the group for a week or so. Haven't seen anything listed for sale. Can anyone tell me a good group to sell fire alarm, security etc. or is FS posts considered "on-topic" here ?...

WTB: ADT Focus Cadet
I am looking for an ADT Focus Cadet panel with keypad. Thanks Jim Rojas

here we come
if the alt newsgroups are dropped by providers as predicted all the ASA posters will have to move to to do our usenet postings. get ready for fun.

GE Home Security and Alarm Systems
GE Home Security and Alarm Systems Qualified homeowners get a free GE home burglar alarm system with state-of-the-art technology. Trust GE to protect your home and family today.

Cut Security Costs - Access Control
Financial Access Controls Are your daily business operations protecting you against fraud, theft and unfavorable audits? ExpenseWatch offers online solutions for your business' financial controls....

Brinks Home Security Fraud
What is the actual cost of a Brinks service call and battery replacement?

alarm installers learn new tricks
HeadlineAlley

abacus6 programming
Hi, does anyone know where I can find a copy of the abacus programming manual please. It's the led one I'm after. Much appreciated Peter

Birthday Candle
Joe, A promise is a promise and I wouldn't forget. A candle was lit yesterday in remembrance of your son's birthday. Bob W.

e-books
Hi , Anyone has any of the following e-books 1. CCTV, Second Edition: Networking and Digital Technology 2. Integrated Security Systems Design: Concepts, Specifications, and Implementation 3. Low...

Email Security
Email Security Solutions Secure your company's E-mail and be regulatory compliant. Spam Software - Only $29.95 Buy Qurb now for Microsoft Outlook & Outlook Express for just $29.95. Download it and...

Security Gates
Security Gates - Xpanda Security Cost effective, strong, decorative, unobtrusive fold away, security gates. and Aluminum Security Gates Residential and community gates and complete access systems....