Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

the power of numbers
Hi every1, i have been looking for a way to make huge amount of cash through the internet and i must say i have seen alot of junk out there and i even spent my money on alot of junk!! examples-i have...

C&K Monitor II Software support
Anyone has setup or codes / replacement panells for this system? They were bought by honywell and scrapped.? Is there any other software out there that can replace this system? Thanks for any ifo....

AlarmFarce operators actually threaten the burglars...
?A Leamingotn area customer of ours just had his Alarmforce system installed yesterday. He called to say he already had a break-in today through a locked window. The intruder set off the Motion...

Verified Response
up or have cancelled the Verified Response program? one day: "We will not call anyone when the alarm goes off?" The term "verified response" is being used by municipalities that have a sensitive...

RF Systems
Quality RF systems for wood, paper, plastics, ceramics, textiles, food.

WTB: SK5295 or SK5395 Power Expander
If anyone has one for sale, please contact me. Thank you Jim Rojas (813)884-6335 ** Posted from ** teranews.com

GSM backup weak, APX/Honeywell system II
Hi, I just posted a message earlier, with the same title, except for the "II" that I deleted via Google, but I know all newsreader clients won't delete it, so to bring up to date about the original...

GSM backup weak, APX/Honeywell system
Hi, I been with Apex for 3 years and am just getting off the 3 year contract, and I had decent service those 3 years as far as I can tell as I had no real events, just a couple falses in which they...

I'm a grandpa again!!!
Baby girl... 6 lbs. 4 oz. A real screamer... She's called "Paige". And she's positively gorgeous!!!! Grandpa's turning cartwheels, barrel rolls, and a few lomcevaks for good measure!! Bubble-gum...

Powercall alarm system
Well it's been awhile but here is what I found out: Southern Company did in fact own this company till late 2000 then sold it off to a small company in GA (Protection One ). Apparently that company...

home alarm system?
Where can I find the master code for my home alarm system (DCS-1500)? I recently purchased a rental property that has a home security system. I want to activate the system but I don?t know the pass...

Ademco/DSC/Rokonet Wisdom/GE Simon XT/Powermax Pro - GSM-modules?
I don't understand this. Are the GSM modules for these brands only communicating to a central service or are they capable of calling my private cell phone (voice or text messages) using my own SIM...

Door Openers
I'm hoping one of you can point me in the right direction. We have a cat that is indoor/outdoor. We like to keep him in at night as that is when the coyotes roam around here, and cats are ideal meals...

Reusing old siren with new alarm control box
I am trying to reuse the internal siren of an old home alarm system in my house (ITI caretaker), which has a 4-wire input (red/green/black/ white). Inside the siren there are two speakers: one looks...

Addin RP3-DGTL keypad to Napco 816
I want to add a second RP3-DGTL keypad to a Napco 816 panel. All I have to do is tie it into the 4-line bus and set the jumpers in the back of the keypad to the second pad? That's it? Thanks!