Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

service
Who is a good motoring company and pervades good service in Pennsylvania?

Notice
To any of you who may have known Mike McGrath, from the old Central One monitoring center (now COPS), it is sad news to let you know that Mike past away after a long fight with cancer on Friday the...

Brink's Home Security To Finally Go Away By 2012
RICHMOND, Va.--Brink's Home Security is going to have to find a new name by 2012. Industry watchers were taken by surprise by the news, included in a lengthy May 30 SEC filing, that Brink's Home...

Looking for a good Wireless System
Hello, I am looking for a mid range security system. I have been looking on line and I have found two systems Ademco, and DSC. I had a wired Ademco in my old house. Here is what I would like to cover....

Brinks Home Security To Close Branches
IRVING ? Brinks Home Security has announced it's closing 16 underperforming branches in the United States. The Irving-based premium security company company also announced Tuesday it expects to open...

New Vehicle Options
Our lease is up sometime this year on our 06? Ford Freestar. Checking Ford's site, I see they no longer have vans (maybe just not online, maybe not at all). So now that I'm looking at different...

Happy July 4th!!!
To all my neighbours and friends "down south"... Happy Independence Day!! God Bless America!

Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule
Contact me to find out how your group can sponsor seminars. mikebaker at afaa dot org ------------------ July 8-10, 2008 Los Angeles, CA ------------------ Understanding NFPA 101 Fire Alarm...

napco 9600 stopped communicating via serial connection
I've had a setup for about 4 years with a Napco Gemini 9600 communicating to HomeSeer without too much trouble until recently. I can no longer communicate with the panel using the RS232 kit. The...

cctv security systems - pci capture cards + software
I have been looking at pci dvr cards, cameras, etc... and wondered if anyone could answer some basic questions I have. Are all these cards compatible with the various software packages? All I'm...

removing zones from ADT system
I bought a house last year with ADT alarm. There is no monitoring contract as far as I know, ADT has never hassled us about leased equipment or continuing an existing contract. The previous owners...

Replacing an old dictograph system.
I have just moved to a 51 year old house in Delaware. There is no info on the dictograph system so I don't know if it works, don't know the code to activate etc. It seems a shame to junk it although...

FS: 4-camera wireless spycam security system
http://snipr.com/SpycamSystem

2 Partition DSC 1864 Smoke Detector Question
I am installing DSC 1864 Alarm Panel with 2 partitions to provide security in two buildings. I am using 2 wire smoke detectors, directly connected to PGM2 in the panel in the main building. I am...

OT: SCOTUS overturns DC gun ban
all you hopelessly confused, liberal weenies: YOU LOSE! B-Bye http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372041,00.html