Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ESL 1500 transformer
Hello all, I have an ESL 1500 5 zone FACP missing a transformer. It would appear the previous installer removed it. The previous installer, an electrician lost his alarm guy so its now on me to...

alarms compatible with XL4600SM keypad
Ok experts, What alarm board do you recommend that would work with my existing XL4600SM keypad? My current board is locked out so need replacement. Or do you think I should replace the whole system?...

Trick to drilling a larger hole without damaging wiring
Pack the wire in wet rags and then cut out your hole with a torch?

OT: Cancer
e been in remission for some time. =A0Well, I've been feeling sick for a wh= ile and my GP hasn't been able to help so I revisited my pulmonary speciali= st about a week and a half ago. =A0He ordered...

FBII XL-21 installer code override
Hi, I just moved into a new home with a FBII XL-21 alarm system. Previous owner didn't leave me any information about the code and the alarm company that they used no longer in business. I have tried...

Brinks Alarms: Beware of the Fuel Surcharge Tax
ith Brinks leads me to believe that I am not alone in my 2 thoughts.... I don't pay fuel surcharges. Neither do I charge my customers fuel surcharges. A few people who've added a surcharge to their...

Utah Integrator
I am looking for a systems integrator in Utah that will service the Park City area. Woodlands/Kamas area to be more specific. Does anyone here know of any integrators in Utah that either handle that...

ADT lawsuit
why they dropped the suit?

seen this before?
is being consistent with binky ruling.

videofied
Anyone here using this product? It seems like a niche item but an interesting one.

Wayne alarm has cd with historic pictures
Hi All Ralph sevinor from Wayne Alarm asked me to tell you all about the free CD he is mailing to those who ask a neat power point presentation which has many pictures of antique alarm systems fire...

Windows update screwing with zone alarm
if you are having problems connecting to internet explorer the latest microsoft update patch is screwing with Zone Alarm Firewall turn of Zone alarm so you can access net and get update from Zone...

DSC Power Series 9047
Will the vanishing contacts work with the new 9047? It doesnt list them in the installers manual.

Esprit Alarm Remote problem
I have an Paradox Esprit alarm system with the 626 key pad. The system has two small remotes each with four buttons, arm, stay arm, door and aux. For soem reason both these remotes have stopped...

NBFAA and Brinks is this a sister act?
got a sales pitch from NBFAA and noticed the address was right down the street from Brinks HQ..