Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

DMP's Arrogant Attitude.
We have been considering a switch to DMP but I am really put off by the regional managers arrogant attitude. They seem totally unhelpful to a company considering a switch to them. I can't imaging they...

WTD: Napco P1632
Does anyone have a spare P1632 I can buy? Thank you Jim Rojas

multiple inputs and multiple outputs
A south facing building has an Axis 223M IP network camera mounted outdoors looking down but in the direction fo the sun, which causes some glare during the day from concrete and vehicles, especially...

OT: HIGH SCHOOL -- 1958 vs. 2008
ker-snip It's funny, all that stuff really happened to me in school. (Except scenario # 6. I spoke English pretty good, and in scenario # 1 it was a deer rifle.)

Ademco Vista 4110 Alarm Panel
Hi there, I have a problem with a 10 year old Ademco Vista 4110 Alarm Control as follows: Keypad keeps intermittently showing no AC. I've checked for faults on all related Circuits (found none),...

power supply questions
I want to add a couple outdoor PIR detectors and an outdoor IR Illuminator. The Crow PIRs are rated 8-16 VDC at a modest 8.4 mA, and the RayMAX Fusion 50 IR Illuminator is rated 12/24 V AC/DC at 25W....

Alarm reciever
yog had written this in response to : yog had written this in response to : Hi, Is there is any PC base alarm receiver .. which can decode alarm signal send by security panel. I need to test the alarm...

Power832 "Stay" wont work
I have the following alarm which has been working good for the past 2 years. Power832 PC5010 v2 LCD5501Z 8 Sensors -01 Motion -02 Motion -03 Motion -04 Door Delay -05 Door -06 Door -07 Door -08 Door I...

Dailer Delay on Concord 4 Panels
I read some earlier discussion about the dialer delay on panels. From what I can tell the GE Concord 4 does not have any work around to disable the dialer delay. So there is always a minimum 15 second...

sub-contracting
Does anyone know of a good company to subcontract for? Out here in California I had been in the industry for about 17 years or more, have had my own company, but i let it go after a 5 year...

Garmin 760/750 GPS - audio through cradle?
I just got a 765. Not sure about the cradle connector, but it has an FM transmitter. What are you trying to do?

vulcan autosonic alarm
Hello to the group ,I recently found a vulcan autosonic mark 60 fire alarm ,wind up type that still works when held near heat .Any information on these would be appreciated. thanks harold

AlarmForce
It looks like AlarmForce is in the southern part of the US or at least this is the first I have heard of them down here. I have a past client that moved outside my service area but has contacted me...

Cyclone alarm siren wiring?
Bought a cheap car alarm siren. Seller says it is Cyclone brand but no labels to that effect. Wires: red (+), black (-), and 3 wires with a molex connector: blue, yellow, green. Grounding the blue...

Prevention is the BEST way
Prevention is the BEST way to protect your loved ones before its too late by using Location-based technology. If you encounter your child, elderly parent has wandered off, you need to find them right...