Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sad
ssed away last night. =A0Please pray for my family. RHC: My sincere condolences Bob. I remember meeting him and talking with him when I last visited you and he was a fine gentleman.

Napco Master Password
I have a 3200 Gemini Napco board useless because I missed its master password. I need your help on how to unveil its password. Thanks, Nelson Cunha ( Brazil )

Record Of Completion Form
Does anyone have a Fillable "Record of Completion" and "Inspeciotn & Testing" form they can email me? My hand is tired :( James B

Construction In Pa. could come to a halt in pa. 2009
Construction could come to a halt In Pa. In 2009 If more funds are not made available? By Nick Markowitz Jr. There is a looming crisis in 2009 In Pa. becuse of the fact that the 5 yr Grandfather...

Great Security Idea Killed by price !
great idea ..pir motion sensor floodlight with built in camera but almost £150 phew ..surely someone doin cheaper ! you can buy a floodlight with pir for £8 and digicameras are less that a tenner...

WTB: Firelite MP24
These I know are discontinued. Does anyone have any new or used ones for sale? Thank you Jim Rojas

Ping: Frank
That number doesn't work from here. :^( Regards, Robert

Strange telco problem
An elderly lady phoned her telephone company to report that her telephone failed to ring when her friends called - and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her pet dog always moaned right...

UK : Lorex DVR card
Any suggestions for the highly recommended LOREX brand of DVR card in the UK ? se its avilable in USa for about $80 but would rather buy in UK

Silly people, brave soul
Why anyone would enter an electrical room that's flooded with about an inch and a half of water (water's pouring from under the door) is beyond me. Yet this brave soul decided it was up to him to...

Tech Help Software
I would love to add UK based panels to my software. Would anyone like to help make this happen? Tech Help! is freeware. Download a copy today from my website. you Jim Rojas

Chubb Monitor FX help
Help... I am looking for someone who has an installers programming manual for a Chubb Monitor FX system. Not the owners manaual, the installers manual. Extended power outages and service calls are...

Re: Simplex Manuals
srh1069 had written this in response to : how? i have no "hacking" abilities. ------------------------------------- Nomen Nescio wrote: ##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered...

Contact ID text meaning
Hi I'm having some difficulty in the following terms, from Contact ID: 324 Trouble relay 325 Reversing relay 376 Hold-up zone trouble - Is hold-up about delay or roberry ? 526 Notification appliance...

Determining IR Illuminator requirements
1. Datasheets for security cameras typically list a mimimum illumination lux value, but typically don't mention the shutter speed needed for that lux value, which could be as long as one or two...