Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Who is running Secure-Gear.com ?
Are any of you running ?

Networx NX-590-E
Hello all, Installing my first NX590 to a NX8 v2 and was wondering if anyone here has set up one of these?? If someone has I would like to converse, otherwise I won't bore everyone with my experience....

DSC DLS 2002 Driver for 1832
Which driver version has the 1832 panel ? Thanks

HELP! Ademco VISTA 20 P Zone Type 1 Won't Fault When Armed
villain383 had written this in response to : I have a Vista 20 P and I have three zones programmed with TYPE 1 that will not fault when the system is armed in either mode. When the system is unarmed...

Several PIRs to single chimer
Had a thief mofo steal stuff from 2 cars on my driveway (house is kind of in the sticks). So, looking for an outside system that can use several motion detectors to signal a system in the house with a...

Ademco Vista10-SE installing new 5808 problems?
Hey guys. Bought my house a few months ago that had an old Vista 10-SE system installed that works fine on the security side, but always gave device troubles on both 5808 smoke/fire detectors (there...

Brinks Home Security Monitoring For Much Less
No embarrassing credit checks. No hassles! Cancel Anytime! Our Rates Are As Low As $5.95 Per Month! We can monitor, reactivate and remotely program any Brinks Home Security system ever made Visit our...

Elk M1 and X10 (TW523)
What kind of RJ11 cable do I need to connect a TW523 to the Elk M1? Straight or crossed? Where exactly do I configure it in the ElkRP program or does it just know how to talk to it (using on board...

Linear Corp system defeated by pulling off wall?
What's to stop someone breaking into a house, and within the entry period, just pulling this system off the wall? you supposed to put this using somewhere out of the entry area and use a remote keypad...

Need A Brinks Home Security Manual?
If you are in need of any brinks installation and user manuals, you can obtain them through edonkey, limewire, and several websites on the internet. I will add more links as I find them. Try all of...

Brink's Inc. Sued for Alleged Fraud and Theft of Funds
washers, dryers, and public payphones in multi-dwelling apartment units, c= ommercial properties, and schools throughout Southern California, has filed= suit against Brink's Inc., one of the country's...

Linear - how to tell if remote has armed system?
I want my wife to be able to _know_ that the alarm is armed after she has reversed out of the garage and is sitting on the driveway. How can I do that? No way can she hear the chirp. I know its got...

Minimum staf at a central
Any one here can tell me there feeling about what would be the minimum number of operator in a central station that have around 14k client?

Snow on house causing wireless trouble
I posted in November about some problems with my wireless alarm setup. I had some very good replies saying that something must have changed in my home etc. Well you guys were right. I think it had...

Brinks Home Security Gets Caught Stealing From Its Customers
NOT FINAL UNTIL TIME EXPIRES TO FILE REHEARING MOTION AND, IF FILED, DETERMINED IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL OF FLORIDA SECOND DISTRICT CASE NO. 2D99-4190 TRUDY RUIZ and HENRY RUIZ, DAN and BARBARA...