Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A Dumb Test
This is a test only a test. I have noticed lately that when I post a message it does not post even after 2 hours. The last time I noticed this I resent the message and both the first and second came...

online store for Crow Photo Beam
Can you recommend an online store in the US that carries a selection of Crow photo beams? Best, Christopher

2006 IBC
Hello all, I have a need for a small answer to a big question. If someone has a copy of the 2006 IBC would you look up if a building that is listed as type "General Mercantile", has 3 floors with...

For those of you with alarm storefronts
We're looking at moving our small alarm company into a fairly small retail space downtown. My concern is for the filing cabinets and laptop (with DLS on it) though. As much of a pain it would be to be...

Out of Country - Central Station
Question mostly applies to Canadian Security Dealers. I have always been under the understanding that Central Station monitoring must be delivered within the country. I have taken over an account that...

IR mirror with Crow IR beam
Has anyone had any success using the Crow IR photobeam with an IR mirror between the pair of transmitters? It's problematic getting power to the other side of span, and using an IR mirror on the far...

AA Locksmith Services In LA 866-294-3464 Los Angeles Locksmith.
A Locksmith LA Locksmith Services In Los Angeles county, capable of handling all of your locksmith needs. Our Los Angeles locksmith team specialize in all types of locks, keys and safes. With our...

semi-OT Need low-cost PTZ USB
Hey guys...been a while and I see the group is full of interesting on-topic stuff these days. ;-) You guys helped me find some obscure stuff a while back, and my searching is running in circles again...

Texas Brinks Home Security Monitoring for $5.95 Per Month
Name: Phone: (888) 720-2079 Fax: (425) 696-0023 Address: 8525 120th Ave NE Ste 301 Kirkland, WA 98033 Website: Business Start Date: January 1968 Principal: Mr Ronald H Cats, President/CEO Customer...

What is going on with SGI?
I quit doing business with them over a year ago, because I got tired of them shippping me used product as new. Used, broken, dirty. Not kidding. I took pictures of some of it for proof. Heck some of...

3 garden invasions in 6 months
my area seems to be rife with people creeping about gardens during the night ...i have seen someone in neighbours garden at night police managed to lose the creep and also i personally have had things...

Security Alarm
This is really strange. I've just noticed that my posts are appearing under the screen name of "Jack". Checked my profile and it still shows Jim. Oh my god! Maybe I'm morphing into ........

Help with new Vista 20
OK, I have put resistors on all the zones so I can program this thing on the bench. I can get into the programming mode, I can arm and disarm it with the installer code or the default 1234 code. But...

Security Alarm
Hello to all, I have just bought a property that has an security alarm installed, the previous owner died and I purchased the property from the daughter who lives 5000 miles away and has no idea about...

chinese tea
I am am internatinall saler in China.We sell our chinese tea all over the world.We sell many kinds of chinese tea,including oolong tea,green tea and black tea.I f you are interested in our chinese...