Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How much of a deterrent is a non-ADT/Brinks home security system? Options
Awwww ...... Pshaw!!!!! (blush) Twern't nuffin! But ........... ya know, after I wrote all that and pushed the send button, I realized that I addressed the OP's post as if he were considering having...

Security First CCTV setup HELP!
Security First SDVS-1904 Setup « on: Today at 05:00 pm » Reply with quote Modify message Needing help with this. I installed the 4 cameras and the DVR. They're working fine. Now I'm trying to get it...

NAPCO Trouble code
What is the E2 trouble code on NAPCO.. I think its battery, but not sure. Thanks Jimmy Dale Reeves Reeves Security Group, LLC

Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule
Contact me regarding seminar sponsorship: mikebaker at afaa dot org ------------------ March 2-6, 2009 Park City, KS ------------------ Fire Alarm System Testing & Inspections Intermediate Fire Alarm...

Looking for Someone to Program My Panel
I have a Lynx-R Panel that has been very reliable, but I know I may be getting close to the end of life and would like to have another panel programmed and ready to install should I have any issues...

How much of a deterrent is a non-ADT/Brinks home security system?
You are a victim of the advertising hype. ADT and Brinks systems are among the least adequate, most poorly installed systems available, in my opinion.

FYI: AFAA Fire Alarm Classes in Kentucky
FYI: AFAA will be holding classes for Fire Alarm Training March 16 thru 19, 2009 in Bowling Green Kentucky at the Holiday Inn University Plaza.. See for the details and charges..

Ademco LYNX RI LYNXR-I
Now ............. THAT was FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF
I still take the test he asks, you have to wonder about some people Doug BBC NEWS | Americas | US suspect applied to join police

2006 IBC 2nd attempt
Hello all, I have a need for a small answer to a big question. If someone has a copy of the 2006 IBC would you look up if a building that is listed as type "General Mercantile", has 3 floors with...

A Dumb Test
This is a test only a test. I have noticed lately that when I post a message it does not post even after 2 hours. The last time I noticed this I resent the message and both the first and second came...

online store for Crow Photo Beam
Can you recommend an online store in the US that carries a selection of Crow photo beams? Best, Christopher

2006 IBC
Hello all, I have a need for a small answer to a big question. If someone has a copy of the 2006 IBC would you look up if a building that is listed as type "General Mercantile", has 3 floors with...

For those of you with alarm storefronts
We're looking at moving our small alarm company into a fairly small retail space downtown. My concern is for the filing cabinets and laptop (with DLS on it) though. As much of a pain it would be to be...

Out of Country - Central Station
Question mostly applies to Canadian Security Dealers. I have always been under the understanding that Central Station monitoring must be delivered within the country. I have taken over an account that...