Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone using perimiter fence protection
Have a customer with need to protect fence beams and motion are out im familiar with leaky coax etc any one use any of this stuff good or bad experience with it what do you like.

PELCO QD104M Video Processor - can't sell
Hey all, I had this up for auction and it didn't sell. Is this piece out of date? Not one bid and I didn't even have anyone select it as a "watched " item. I see it selling for $300 on some sites......

GYYR Manuals Wanted
I get alot of requests for old GYYR manuals. Does anyone have any paper copies or PDF's available? Thank you Jim Rojas

RCPRO
New for 2009 Alarm Panels

Edmonton, Alberta
New lineup on Paradox Alarm

New Veritas R8 Install
Hi, I am installing a new veritas R8 with little success. Following the manual to load the factory settings doesn't work. I've spoken to the help desk. The bloke says that the manual is wrong and that...

Ademco 4140XMP
Is there any cellular backup system that would work with an Ademco 4140XMP panel? Apparently the Ademco 7845GSM will not work with it.

Tech-man.com New FTP Server
Sorry Jim, still same problem.. no biggie, was just trying for practice... RTS

MAGELLAN DIY questions
Hi; I'm new to this group with absolutely no alarm wiring experience. I=92ve bought a paradox MAGELLAN alarm system (4x wired digigard 75 PIR, 3x wired 476+ Pro PIR, SP-ZX8 expander, MG5050 PCB and...

Licensing Question
business. Is there a license statute in NM? Thanks. > < 1KViewDownload

Anyone still make a polarity reversal central monitor system
I have a small town whose monitoring box for polarity reversal conection is dying and needs either a good used or new unit does any one still make these units have aprox 12 clients

Texecom Veritas R8 early installation manual
Does anyone have the earlier installation manuals for a Texecom Veritas R8 system that was fitted in 1996 (when the house was built)? The details of the alarm within the control panel are as follows;...

Securitron Unlatch
I purchased a bunch of them on sale a couple years ago from ADI. A few of them worked, and when they worked they were awesome. Unfortunately I have had several of them fail too. Two out of the box the...

Tecom Challenger
I'd be interested to know if there are any other users of Tecom Challenger out there that have noticed a huge jump in equipment failures? There has been a faulty component in virtually every new...

Basshome Fallcrest Circle
Bill Furst Sarasota County Property Appraiser Transfer History for Parcel Sale Date Sale Price Instrument Number Grantor/Seller Deed Type 12/1/1988 $68,000  HOMESITE LTD NA 3/12/1992 $275,000...