Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Any DVRs less than $1000 have Alarm notification via SMS?
Hi, I'm looking for this feature but I only see it in the high end models, do any DVRs for less then $1000 have text (sms) notification? Thanks

Linksys PAP2NA Router
To Jim R Jim ..... with regard to the Magic Jack, what's the difference about the above router that would allow you to turn off your computer and still maintain telephone service via the Magicjack?

Pyronix Paragon Plus
Help need, after a copy of the installation manual so i can make a few changes for the new tennant. Can any one send me a copy of it?

Mid to high end DVR Brands?
Hello I'm in the market for a home DVR system. Please name a few brands that you've have had good experiences with and I will do the research. Thank you.

60-806 help
ok, so common story, we bought a house that had a GE 60-806 security alarm system, and previous owners claim to have no idea what the codes were. Last night I decided to start screwing around with it...

Help needed MAGELLAN MG5050
Hi Guys; I've completed my paradox alarm installation (according to manual - I think?) but somehow something is still missing. The keypad keeps on showing message "Zone## open". I have disconnected my...

wondering about alarm dealer moved to florida 80's
There was a notorious alarm dealer up here in Pa that went by AAA alarm his name was Morie (mooky) Marcus he supposedly retired to Florida mid 80's has any one ever run across him he would be in his...

ADM Monitoring
ADM Monitoring is hijacking dealer accounts. Report: American Digital Internet false advertising scam on Alarm Services Seattle Internet These guys are worse than ADT & Brinks. They deliberately go...

Biometrics Security Business Portal
We have launched a brand new Biometrics Industry Portal - am writing to let you know the benefits your members can get from this platform: 1. Create/Edit Business Catalogs - Free 2. Submit News/Press...

System Design Software
We're looking for sofware that can import construction plans (in different formats) and allow us to "mark them up" with preloaded symbols of the fire alarm, security, home theater, and... devices....

Anyone using perimiter fence protection
Have a customer with need to protect fence beams and motion are out im familiar with leaky coax etc any one use any of this stuff good or bad experience with it what do you like.

PELCO QD104M Video Processor - can't sell
Hey all, I had this up for auction and it didn't sell. Is this piece out of date? Not one bid and I didn't even have anyone select it as a "watched " item. I see it selling for $300 on some sites......

GYYR Manuals Wanted
I get alot of requests for old GYYR manuals. Does anyone have any paper copies or PDF's available? Thank you Jim Rojas

RCPRO
New for 2009 Alarm Panels

Edmonton, Alberta
New lineup on Paradox Alarm