1. First announcement about RFI i made..

Wireless Alarm Systems are unreliable during "Radio Frequency Interferences" known as RFI.

RFI take place when the wireless alarm system receiver receives two or more transmitted signals simultaneously.

During RFI your system is: DEAF on signal reception, and DEAD on warning the worst being that YOU DON'T KNOW IT, no warning.

Attitude of "so called" ALARM PROFESSIONALS disgust me.

I only wanted:

1. To point to pro's that simple but "involuntary" RFI, block alarm warning THE WORST because it happen 7/7 days and 24/24 hours;
  2. I wanted to warn pro's regardless the fact that it can be provoked with a simple low power (portable) transmitter from the outside by intruders...

Since I mentioned that, at a sudden PRO'S DISCOVERED RFI and started to be CONCERNED about the EFFECT ON THEY'RE SELLING IMAGE and PROFIT.

Instead of looking to the real problem RFI causes, no, PRO'S TRY to HIDE REALITY.

1. Instead of "analyzing" the RFI problem
  2. Instead of "submitting my affirmations to they're product manufacturers" for eventual support.

NO, pro's wanted to "handle" it themselves, they're way by attempting to block my posts, intimidating insults and ++++

They behave like "low educated, low knowledge level electricians". They RAISE SMOKE CURTAINS and more in an attempt to generate uncertainty and fear in order to put my statements in doubt, they have only selling arguments, business and financial interests obliges.

Pro's have "NO MANUFACTURER SUPPORT" on what they claim about RFI.

Pro's are convinced about RFI problem, inherent to "all" wireless alarm systems OLD and NEW, but they just don't like to admit it. They have recommended and sold SO MANY of them in the past..

Pro's with they're irresponsible attitude disgust me.

Of course everybody knows that the technical "knowledge pre-requisite" to be an authorized alarm dealer/installer is almost nothing,

- a little bit basics in electricity,

- low in electronics and

- zero in radio communication.

"So called pro's" in that wireless alarm business obviously don't possess the meager intellectual capacity required to understand the simplistic concepts of what I write. Don't overestimate theyre talent to judge others.

Paul

Reply to
--
Loading thread data ...

Wireless Alarm Systems are unreliable during "Radio Frequency Interferences" known as RFI.

RFI take place when the wireless alarm system receiver receives two or more transmitted signals simultaneously.

During RFI your system is: DEAF on signal reception, and DEAD on warning the worst being that YOU DON'T KNOW IT, no warning.

Attitude of "so called" ALARM PROFESSIONALS disgust me.

I only wanted:

1. To point to pro's that simple but "involuntary" RFI, block alarm warning THE WORST because it happen 7/7 days and 24/24 hours;
  2. I wanted to warn pro's regardless the fact that it can be provoked with a simple low power (portable) transmitter from the outside by intruders...

Since I mentioned that, at a sudden PRO'S DISCOVERED RFI and started to be CONCERNED about the EFFECT ON THEY'RE SELLING IMAGE and PROFIT.

Instead of looking to the real problem RFI causes, no, PRO'S TRY to HIDE REALITY.

1. Instead of "analyzing" the RFI problem
  2. Instead of "submitting my affirmations to they're product manufacturers" for eventual support.

NO, pro's wanted to "handle" it themselves, they're way by attempting to block my posts, intimidating insults and ++++

They behave like "low educated, low knowledge level electricians". They RAISE SMOKE CURTAINS and more in an attempt to generate uncertainty and fear in order to put my statements in doubt, they have only selling arguments, business and financial interests obliges.

Pro's have "NO MANUFACTURER SUPPORT" on what they claim about RFI.

Pro's are convinced about RFI problem, inherent to "all" wireless alarm systems OLD and NEW, but they just don't like to admit it. They have recommended and sold SO MANY of them in the past..

Pro's with they're irresponsible attitude disgust me.

Of course everybody knows that the technical "knowledge pre-requisite" to be an authorized alarm dealer/installer is almost nothing,

- a little bit basics in electricity,

- low in electronics and

- zero in radio communication.

"So called pro's" in that wireless alarm business obviously don't possess the meager intellectual capacity required to understand the simplistic concepts of what I write. Don't overestimate theyre talent to judge others.

Paul

Reply to
.pull.now

ATTENTION ROBERT CAMPBELL.

This is a challenge from me to you. It's a test of your fortitude. It's, it's... umm I don't know but here it is.

See if you can resist the temptation to reply to the above drivel.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hey, don't worry Bob! I think I'm becoming a little jaded with this newsgroup. As time goes on, I find myself caring less and distinctly not wanting to bother with all the foolishness that goes on here. Frankly, I had already decided that his stupidity was not worth bothering with. As you say, what's the sense in "feeding the troll"....

One day (sooner likely rather than later), I'm going to just sign off and be gone...like Irv, Thomas and a few others.....

'Till then...

RHC

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

That would be a real shame, Bob. Worse, it would grant the likes of Jiminex one more victory. I almost quit a few months back. Business has been so busy I've had far less time to participate than I used to. We're doing as many as 40 orders a day lately, even on weekends and the phones are forever ringing.

A couple of clients called to ask if all was well when they didn't see me post for a while. I decided to stick around for a while longer. Anyway, when you decide to come down to Florida, I hope you and your sweetheart will come and visit us. We've got plenty of room and I'm always up for a party...

Speaking of which, we're going to an all-day / all-night event in Salvador starting Thursday morning and ending some time on Saturday. There's a famous festival of Iemanja happening here this week, immediately followed by the Festival de Verao (Summer Music Festival). Most of the top Brazilian bands are in Salvador for a week of fabulous music, partying and assorted insanity. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Paulie must be out on parole. Here we go again.

| > ATTENTION ROBERT CAMPBELL. | >

| > This is a challenge from me to you. It's a test of your | > fortitude. It's, it's... umm I don't know but here it is. | >

| > See if you can resist the temptation to reply to the above | > drivel. | > -- | >

| > Regards, | > Robert L Bass | >

| > Bass Burglar Alarms | > The Online DIY Store | >

formatting link
| | | I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? |
formatting link
| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Nah, I doubt anyone would feel they had achieved any sort of victory; not likely anyone cares one way or another what happens on a virtual newsgroup.....

My son has just returned from three weeks vacation in Vancouver, and he's back to work installing starting bright and early tomorrow. The timing of his vacation was great; business was quite slow during January, but I still had to actually get out and do some installation work myself....:(((.

At the moment, I'm toying with renting a home in Panama City Beach, Florida from 15 Feb through to 15 March, just to get away from the business for awhile, and also this bloody cold weather. Dunno yet if I'm going to do it, but my son has been primed for it just in case, and he'll live here while I'm gone and run the business while I'm away. Plus with cellphones, internet access and a whole bunch of dealer friends hereabouts quite willing to assist him, I think things will go well...Only one rule...service first, sales and installation a distant second.....

But we'll see; it's far from a sure thing right now....I hate to take that much time off away from the business, PLUS, I can't take my motorcycle with me....DAMN !!!!

At least I could get over to Bike Week in Daytona Beach and oogle all the "butt floss".......

RHC

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Bad timing for us. We'll be down here until mid-April.

There are ways to bring the bikes. My neighbor at my previous home has two sons who come down from Canada for a month or so every winter. They ship their Harley's down by truck ahead of them and the bikes usually arrive around the same time as they get here.

Careful what you say. You-know-who might show up if he thinks there are young girls to stare at. Regardless, the bikinis in Florida have nothing on the Fio Dental (literally "dental floss") styles they wear here and my goodness they do know how to fill them. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yep, and you can count on it fat boy. One day you'll be gone and peace will reign.

Yes and we can all recall how nice everyone got along without your constant arrogance stirring up trouble.

Would you care to check with anyone about that? Just pick someone at random and see what their opinion is about how nice it is here ..... when you're not.

By the way ......... how's your heart? Is there any hope for us in that department?

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.