What is the equipment I need for a MERIDIAN1 OPTION11C for testing my card list

Hi all

I received an offer for an OPTION11C and the following equipment

Core System Elements:

2 NTHN08BB => 8 Business Services Analog Extensions 1 NTHN00AA => M1 Option 11C Chassis Platform (0 Line/0 Trunk) 1 NTHN24AA => SISP-BRI for small systems 8 Business Services Digital Extensions 2 NTHN13BB => Chassis

Notice that the system must be a testbench for the following products

NT6G57BA-98 => Operation Post NT2K16ZA-93 => M2616 Digital Phone NT2K08GA-93 => M2008 Digital Phone NT5K48AA => XTD tone/DTMF NT5K96TB => Analog Line Card

I wish to know if the parts included in this offer are necessaries and sufficients for my job.

Thanks to all.

fab

Reply to
fabr1z10
Loading thread data ...

"fabr1z10" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Hi supposing that you are already in possession of the cards/phones you want to test, you could change the 2 NTHN08BB => 8 Business Services Analog Extensions into 16 Business Services wired for analog extension. That would provide you only the licence for the 16 ports and would be less expensive. You do not need the NT5K48AA on the systems, since this functionality is on the System Controller Card coming with the 1 NTHN00AA => M1 Option 11C Chassis Platform (0 Line/0 Trunk)

Reply to
Hans Müller

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.