To connect Nortel Passport with SMLT to Cisco catalyst 3560

Hello that so, ineed helps about this two two subject Has passport 8600 and must connect catalyst 3560, with SMLT, somebody has some idea, since in catalyst not like forming it, from already thank you very much

Reply to
Galarch
Loading thread data ...

Try Etherchannel and set Etherchannel protocol to LACP. It might work but depends on the version of IOS.

Reply to
Dophi

Thanks, first of all some example of configuration in the Cisco? , thank you very much. Juan

Reply to
Galarch

This is a part of configuraiton that I did on 2950. I used it to connect with Passport 8600. But I didn't change the protocol to LACP.

interface Port-channel1 switchport mode trunk switchport nonegotiate flowcontrol send off ! interface FastEthernet0/1 switchport mode trunk switchport nonegotiate channel-group 1 mode on ! interface FastEthernet0/2 switchport mode trunk switchport nonegotiate channel-group 1 mode on ! interface FastEthernet0/3 switchport mode trunk switchport nonegotiate channel-group 1 mode on ! interface FastEthernet0/4 switchport mode trunk switchport nonegotiate channel-group 1 mode on

Reply to
Dophi

thanks dophi !!

Reply to
Galarch

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.