Tip: How To Find A Nortel Networks Dealer/Service/Installer Near You

I just wrote and posted this tip to my blog

formatting link
I'm sharing it here for the benefit of members who can use it.

Here's the entire text:

==========

Hundreds of millions of people, Fortune 500 companies, and government institutions around the world trust their networks to Nortel's reliable and secure solutions. Nortel is a recognized leader in delivering communications capabilities that enhance the human experience, ignite and power global commerce, and secure and protect the world's most critical information. Serving both service provider and enterprise customers, Nortel delivers innovative technology solutions encompassing end-to-end broadband, Voice over IP, multimedia services and applications, and wireless broadband designed to help people solve the world's greatest challenges.

Nortel Networks products include Application Switches, Avici Systems Core Routers, Business Policy Switch, Ethernet Routing Switch 1424T, Ethernet Routing Switch 1600, Ethernet Routing Switch 3510-24T, Ethernet Routing Switch 5000 Series, Ethernet Routing Switch 5510, Ethernet Routing Switch 5520, Ethernet Routing Switch 8661, Ethernet Switch 425, Ethernet Switch 470-PWR, Services Edge Router 5500, and Ethernet Switch 8100.

To make your search for a certified and authorized Nortel Networks Dealer in your immediate area MUCH easier....simply use this free service that helps buyers contact the most appropriate (and nearest) dealer using their "best fit" algorithm - which includes customer service surveys, product matches, and other search criteria.

Nortel Networks

formatting link
====================

God Bless, Michael Lemm FreedomFire Communications

formatting link

Reply to
FreedomFireCom
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.