Starttalk CCR - Adding Menu Points

I am attempting to add a menu point to my first level. After I add the menu point prompt, I can't figure out how to add options(paths) to that menu. For example, if I choose path 5 on level 1 to be a menu prompt, it allows me to enter the voice prompt for the menu, but then I can't figure out how to add a path 1, 2 etc to this new level. The system says I can add 8 paths to each level ( 73 total menu points ) .

The problem is, I can't figure out how to access the new level created by this menu prompt! If enter path 1, it has me editting the path 1 of Level 1.

If I don't add paths to my menu prompts, then I get "incomplete tree" when I try to enable this tree. So, I know it recognizes that as a menu!

Any help out there?

Reply to
ashemha
Loading thread data ...

I FOUND THE ANSWER!

After you add a menu point, you use a 2 digit path to refer to the option points under that menu. (You cannot add a menu point to a second level menu - don't even try it!).

For example, if I make path 2 a menu point, then path 21 refers to menu

2, option 1, 22 refers to menu 2 option 2, etc.

I found this by mistake when I typed two digits one time and it did not give me an invalid path message. Suddenly I realized the process!

Reply to
ashemha

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.