Speed dial programing number length?

I am trying to program my speed dial for my phone company voice mail I need to dial the number xxx-xxx-xxxx wait to answer , hit star for my mailbox (*) then enter xxx-xxx-xxxx then pause then enter my pin number of xxxx.

I could not get all the characters I needed. Is there a limitiation or workaround?

Reply to
gtslabs
Loading thread data ...

What system please.

Reply to
John

It is a meridian 8x24 system.

Reply to
gtslabs

Are you trying to call the Vmail from the same system the Vmail is on???

If so just dial F981

gtslabs wrote:

Reply to
acewarlock

Sorry, but you are a bit vague here. Are you trying to access your voice mail from outside your office system i.e. from home or are you trying to call your phone line providers answering service from the office and you want that on a speed dial?

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

I am trying to call the phone line providers voice mail from my office.

Reply to
gtslabs

I can't tell you the exact codes because they are slightly different for Australia, I think. It could be Feature * 9.

Try finding this feature in your manual.

Run/Stop

As part of a speed dial or autodial it enables you to insert a stop, press it again & it continues with the next part etc.

It would appear that you are limited to 24 spaces including any stops as one. Max of 3 stops. I used to use this feature for telephone banking, now I use the internet.

Regards

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.