SNTP and time zones

Hi All

I have enabled SNTP on our switches. Maybe it is me who is confused about the concept (Even though it is supposed to be simple:)), but it shows the time an hour off.

I have tried to find a command that can change the time zone, but cant seem to find one.

Can anybody help me get on the right track.

Thanks in advanced.

Jan

Reply to
JanBN
Loading thread data ...

have you configured summer-time (daylight savings) correcty?

Flamer.

Reply to
die.spam

Hi Flamer

Thank you for your quick answer - i am very sure that you right, that must be it.

I have tried to find a command to change it, but i cant seem to. Do you know how i can change it?

Best regards,

Jan

Reply to
JanBN

from the documentation:

clock summer-time The clock summer-time command sets the daylight savings time with start and end dates. The syntax for the clock summer-time command is: clock summer-time [date { } { }] []

The whole document is here:

formatting link
Should be the same for all models, do it through the command line configure mode.

Flamer.

Reply to
die.spam

Hi Framer

This command does not seem to excist on a Nortel ERS 5520 switch.

Best regards,

Jan

Reply to
JanBN

go to nortel.com and then technical documentation and view the configuration guide for your particular switch.

Flamer.

Reply to
die.spam

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.