Scheduled Report won't output to file

Hello Everyone, Running Symposium 5.0 and SWC 4.5. I followed the help file exactly to create a scheduled report. I made sure the shared network drive and folder were mapped on both SCCS and SWC servers. When the job ran the email notificaiton sent me the following:

"The system could not output the March1test scheduled report to \\ \\server\\share\\panchanka\\test1mar1030120071130.csv . Error code = -2147206462 Error Description: Dos error.

I searched the NTP's for the error code in the email notification, but found nothing.

Any ideas why my scheduled report is not outputting to a file correctly?

Reply to
Panchanka
Loading thread data ...

G'day, I've not seen that exact error myself before, however we have had problems with running some scheduled reports in the past. The problem was related to our install of Crystal. Not sure if this will help you at all, but fingers crossed huh? Good Luck!

Reply to
Renegade

The store has to be located on the physical server that houses Web Client. I ran into the same thing and that was the workaround.

Reply to
jpdelp

point the store to a drive located on the server that is running SWC. that should fix it.

Reply to
jpdelp

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.