SCH0369 - Function conflicts with existing call arrangement - Severity: Info

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me out... I'm trying to change a KEY entry:

I want to be able to pick-up a line on the given DN even if it is in use... Shared line

I keep getting an error message: SCH0369 - Function conflicts with existing call arrangement - Severity: Info

Thanks, Iggy

Reply to
Iggy
Loading thread data ...

Hi,

You need to complete pne change and then the other. You cannot change a ring type within the same change request.

Nul key 1 and then press the enter key until the REQ prompt appears. Now you can change key 1 to MCR.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out...

I'm trying to change a KEY entry:

I want to be able to pick-up a line on the given DN even if it is in use... Shared line

I keep getting an error message: SCH0369 - Function conflicts with existing call arrangement - Severity: Info

Thanks, Iggy

Reply to
Analogue Kid

You must out all apperences of scr 5298 before you can change it to MCR

Analogue Kid wrote:

Reply to
acewarlock

Thank guys...

I tried on a phone but kept getting the same error message... I figured I'd have to do all the phones at once as AceWarlock suggested (NUL the refs on all the phones). I'll give it a try monday...

Caio, Iggy

Reply to
Iggy

Hi,

An MCR Key will ring on several phones, and when someone pickes it up, the call belongs to that person. No one else can get on that line. I think, by reading your post, you want to have it shared, so that the other people whose phone it appears on can join? That would simply be putting POA in the class of service (Privicy overide allowed). The reason you can't change that one key to an MCR key is that all of that DN has to be an MCR.

H> Hi,

Reply to
Billiam

And.... If you want to pick up on the calls, the key has to be an SCR (in addition to the POA class as the other poster mentioned) because the call will only show up on one phone if you use an MCR.

Reply to
Bob

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.