Reporting for Contact Center: Custom Realtime Reports or custom Software Wallboard

Hello there,

We have a BCM50 system and use Reporting for Contact Center (v.

2.4.344.1.61). The system works brilliantly but I have found the format of the Reporting for Contact Center reports and the ipView software wallboard a little limited for my needs.

I would like to be able to host my own PHP based website using the data from Contact Centre. I can easily obtain the data used in the historical reports from the MySQL database, but it is the realtime reports i am most interested in. I would like some of the data collated in one place and displayed on a single webpage. I have tried modifying the existing ASP pages but the realtime data is displayed in java applets which I have not had much success in manipulating.

Does anyone know an easy way of displaying the realtime data using PHP? I have tried quite a few Google searches to find a tutorial or guide to doing this but haven't found anything yet.

Reply to
SpeedBird
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.