Re: bcm 400 Can one reload the Admin Password - EE_ADMIN PASSWORD OBTAINED

C. Hirsch, I could really use your help. I purchased a BCM400 version 4.0 hard drive from a vendor who did not supply me the user name/password. None of the usual combinations worked. Please contact me and let me know how you successfully retrieved the password. Thank you! snipped-for-privacy@motorolasolutions.com

ihaveemail2 wrote: > > Hi, > > After contacting the highest person I could at Nortel, I was told that > it was impossible to retrieve the ee_admin password. > > As this was going to cost my company thousands of dollars I decided to > take things into my own hand and work on obtaining the password > through Windows NT's security issues. > > I am pleased to report that I was able to get the password. By the way > the utilities that reset the NT passwords do not work, one has to get > the BCM password . > > I am please to help people on an individual basis but I will not be > posting how I did it for security reasons. > > I dont' check the reply email account that oftern so keep sending your > request and I will get back to you. >
Reply to
Wayne M.
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.