Nortel CS1000M (OTM) - PBX Info

Nortel CS1000M PBX (OTM) - What LOAD do I print to find the version, as well as port/channel capacity? The person who normally handles this is on vacation (naturally!) and I need the info to complete a questionnaire. Thanks!

Reply to
carol_michigan
Loading thread data ...

Hi Carol - Depending on how important the survey is to your future you might try the "M.SU." theory of questionnaire completion: Make Stuff Up!

The print program called Load 22 will tell you the release and patch information about your system. In 22 enter "ISSP".

Port and channel capacity is a little tougher.

Loads 10 and 11 will tell you how many analog and digital ports you have a license for and how many are installed after you decode the printout correctly.

Channels? (I'll guess you mean channels on a DS-1 or PRI). That's harder to answer as these things are connected to network loops rather than to IPE shelves. I guess you could fill up all your unused network loops with PRIs but that's not very realistic.

Of course you could have meant to ask about CHANNELS to your voice mail. MerMail, Call Pilot or something else?

Reply to
Al Gillis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.