NARS?BARS

Hi all. I m new to setting up NARS/BARS. i can do other programming stuff but no NARS?BARS and now i have to setup this. The setup should be as follows System is option 61 c, i made a three rout

Route = 20 with access code=81 (for international calls, conatins high cost lines)

Route = 21 with Acces code=82 (for city to city calls)

Route = 22 with access code= 83 (for mobile call)

Route = 23 with access code =84 (for local call)

After dialing respective access code we dial 00(for international call), 04/05/06/07/02 (for city to city call) and 0300/0303/0321/0320 (for mobile call) and just number like 4546784(for local call) Now customer wants that there should be only one access code = 9 for accessing any trunk and system should decide automatically which route must be select. for example lets say if i dial 9(access code) and

007484758958(international call) the system should select rout 20 automatically and as if we dial 9 then 0300 then system should select route=22, I m badly stuck here and NTP1s are not helping they r hard to understand.Can somebody help me setting up this??? i will be very thankful snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
justzikle
Loading thread data ...

Assuming that the ESN data block for the customer (0) is built you need to, breifly, do the following:

LD 90 set AC1 to 9

For each route create a RLI (route list index) in LD 86.

In ld 87 create an LSC (local steering code) that matches the digits dialled eg 0300 for routing. You specify the RLI in here too.

Use DMI 0 (which won't change anything) unless you need to manipulate digits.

Check restrictions eg TGAR, CTD in COS to allow phones to dial the required routes

Ray LD 87

Reply to
Ray

Hi ray thanx for helping, i m new to NARS/BARS setting. can u put a sample programme for setting up one of above rout setting. i will do others code route settings, i didnt create ESN data and should i have to put CTD in each extension CLS for this??? Every time when i try to create this setting i get error i dont know the straight way of doing this nor NTP1s are helping, can u send a sample programme to my email id ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)??? i will be very thankful to you. regards

Reply to
justzikle

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.