Meridian 1 Opt. 81C without PRI and Asterisk

I am attempting to set up my Option 81C with a Line-Side T1 connection to an Asterisk server I've built. I inherited this system and therefore have not built any loops for it. As I was going through a PDF file that explains the configuration for the Meridian side I came across a problem.

LD 17 REQ CHG TYPE CEQU

--TDS

--CONF

--DLOP 37 24 ESF

--MODE PRI SCH3218

The error message is ISA Package is restricted. I know that I do not have any D Channel coming in from Bell because of restrictions on my switch, but how do I make just a plain 24 channel t1 loop to the VoIP server? I am a fairly new Nortel admin and some of the higher level programming I just flat haven't seen yet. Thanks in advance

-Drew

Reply to
ddickenson
Loading thread data ...

Line Side T1's are built out a little different... Just build the channels as you would analog 500 ports.

Reply to
Me Myself

Dick, atach the configuration for 1 chanel for LSE1, DES IVR TN 003 0 00 00 TYPE 500 CDEN 4D CUST 0 WRLS NO DN 74631 0 MARP AST NO IAPG 0 HUNT 6161 TGAR 1 LDN NO NCOS 0 SGRP 0 RNPG 0 XLST 0 SCI 0 SCPW SFLT NO CAC_MFC 0 CLS TLD DTN FBD XFA WTA THFD FND HTD ONS LPR XRA CWD SWD MWD RMMD SMWD LPD XHD SLKD CCSD LND TVD CFTD SFD MRD C6A CNID CLBD AUTU ICDD CDMD LLCN EHTD MCTD GPUD DPUD CFXD ARHA OVDD AGTD CLTD LDTA ASCD MBXD CPFA CPTA UDI RCC HBTD IRGD IAMD DDGA NAMA MIND NRWD NRCD NROD SPKD CRD PRSD MCRD EXR0 SHL SMSD ABDD CFHD DNDY DNO3 CWND USRD CCBD BNRD OCBD RTDD RBDD RBHD FAXD CNUD CNAD PGND FTTC PLEV 02 AACS NO MLWU_LANG 0 FTR ISP 75 DATE 17 OCT 2002

Reply to
Mario Garcia

Is this some sort of a signaling channel?

Reply to
ddickenson

As it turns out the documentation I had to set up the Asterisk side of this project isn't worth much either. Does anyone have info on how to set up the 4 port digium T1 cards?

Reply to
ddickenson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.