MDR 2000, OTM and Meridian 61c

It's been a while since I've experience this, but try the "CU" command (short for custom). If memory serves, you should follow the "CU" with the number "2". If that doesn't work, try 1,3, or 4. Also, the CU might be lowercase -- sorry, it's been a long time.

Jephph

Reply to
Comcast mail
Loading thread data ...

I'm trying to get a Meridian 61c, OTM and an MDR 2000 to work together. My

61c's CDR port works fine to my laptop. I can even hook up to the MDR 2000's modem port and dump CDR records to my laptop (or to OTM) going through the MDR 2000 *if* I use the DU (dump) command on the MDR 2000 -- but I can't get the MDR 2000 to store records at all. The lights blink as records come in, but the BTM light never goes off. It's like the MDR is rejecting all records from the 61c. I'm using the Nortel's New CDR format and can't see anything wrong in the MDR's setup, which seems to be almost automatic.

Is there some way to turn on the RAM buffer in the MDR 2000? Or is there some setting that allows it to recognize Meridian CDR records that needs to be turned on? -- or something that needs to be turned off?

Thanks for any information.

-- RonB

Reply to
RonB

Thanks. I will do that.

Reply to
RonB

Thanks. It worked on CUstomize #2. My only problem was I kept entering the four numbers without using the "#" character, so nothing would change. As soon as I entered "#2" (instead of just "2") it changed it right away and immediately started taking data.

Again, thank you very much.

Reply to
RonB

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.