Loop Start Trunk

I am trying to configure a loop start trunk on 81C for new paging system. The new paging system uses a Mackenzie Page stacker/Feedback eliminator OPM-1S. The OPM-1S sets between Paging equipment (Bogen PCM2000) and 81C. The PCM2000 requires a simple loop start trunk. I can page from imput jack on Mackenzie using a Butt set fine but can not using loop start trunk. I have configured a new route in LD 16 using a WAT as trunk type, new ACOD, proper Targ's with defaults on rest. Built new trunk in LD 14 as WAT type SIGL as LOP. I am not sure I am delivering loop trunk to paging equipment. How can I tell if the trunk is even at the TN when I dial the ACOD. Any help?

Reply to
TeleJack
Loading thread data ...

put your butt set on trunk tn and page, you should hear yourself coming out of butt set.

Reply to
John Smith

If you place a butt set on the input to the Mackenzie and get results, but the trunks wont, I'll bet chaging the MANO entry in the LD16 route will fix you up

Reply to
GHTROUT

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.