Incorrect CLID being show for outbound calls

We have two exchanges at one of our remote offices (248-596 and

248-675). No matter what extension you call from it always displays 248-596 on the outbound CLID (the last 4 digits display properly). I know that this is something that has to be fixed in the PBX but I don't know where. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks! Mike

Reply to
Michael Andrews
Loading thread data ...

248-675). No matter what extension you call from it always displays 248-596 on the outbound CLID (the last 4 digits display properly). I know that this is something that has to be fixed in the PBX but I don't know where. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks! Mike

Reply to
Michael Andrews

Thanks! Mike

Reply to
Michael Andrews

Hi all,

Thanks! Mike

Reply to
Michael Andrews

Hi all,

Thanks! Mike

Reply to
Michael Andrews

Hi all,

Thanks! Mike

Reply to
Michael Andrews

You are also having posting problems !

Reply to
Terry

CDB CLID tables.

Reply to
John 807

Yep,it is cornfusing

To print

LD21 REQ prt TYPE clid

To change:

LD15 REQ chg TYPE net (then at CLID, type YES)

I have two exchanges (298 and 765) - my CLID entry numbers would typiclally be 0, 1, 2, 3, 4...etc But for ease of memory - I use CLID numbers 298 and 765.

So, a KEY might be entered like so:

KEY 0 SCR 7007 765

Here is a CLID helper document:

formatting link

Reply to
GHTROUT

Also be careful of the roll over keys if they are not in the DID range.

Reply to
John 807

Thanks for the help, guys! This is excellent!

I always wondered what the '0' and 'D' were for on every key! :D One of those things you never think about if you don't have to touch it.

Thanks again, Mike

GHTROUT wrote:

Reply to
Michael Andrews

Hey Michael glad to be able to help and thanks for the thanks can't tell you how many times I've posted responses and never knew if it helped or not and very rarely see a thank you.

Reply to
John 807

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.