I need to intercom a group PLEASE HELP

How can I intercom a group. DIG can only intercom members of group individually, I need to be able to push a buttom and intercom a group of telephones. Please help.

Reply to
Frank_232
Loading thread data ...

Assuming (You didn't give any detail) M1, there's group call. With that you can call a bunch of phones by dialing one DN as defined in FFC.

Reply to
Bob

Thanks, the feature you're talking about is to call a group. I have an

81c and from what I read, Meridian cannot support zone paging. I configured VCC and DIG however this features only voice call one phone not a group.
Reply to
Frank_232

Thanks for your reply. I build a group call and setup AAA on all member and that is working find, I have a couple of issues. all members of the group have AAA (Auto answer Allow) activated and I can't lable the number to read something other than the actual member number. another issue is the screen always display auto answer activated which may get some users confuse. Do you know if is posible to get rid of that? Thank you.

Reply to
Frank_232

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.