I need HELP!!!!

Hi,

I know nothing of how the Symposium works and in my latest assignment I am supposed to handle reporting for a contact center based on Nortel. I am used to Avaya CMS and am familiar with the same The reports in it are a breeze that is not something I can say for Symposium. I need help. Can some one tell me where I can find a tutorial on what reports are available and how can reports be customised.

Can I obtain the following

1) A half hourly summary of Calls Presented, Answered and Abandoned 2) For the same interval the number of Agents Staffed (Average Positions Staffed like in Avaya CMS Reports) 3) Calls Answered Within T, Calls Abandoned Within T (Where T is any time in Seconds) 4) Number of agents in that interval that were on outbound and inbound calls and on Notready

I understand that my Question/Query may seem stupid but what the hell I need any help I can get.

Regards, Prasanna

Reply to
PRASANNA.JAY
Loading thread data ...

Hi,

I know nothing of how the Symposium works and in my latest assignment I am supposed to handle reporting for a contact center based on Nortel. I am used to Avaya CMS and am familiar with the same The reports in it are a breeze that is not something I can say for Symposium. I need help. Can some one tell me where I can find a tutorial on what reports are available and how can reports be customised.

Can I obtain the following

1) A half hourly summary of Calls Presented, Answered and Abandoned 2) For the same interval the number of Agents Staffed (Average Positions Staffed like in Avaya CMS Reports) 3) Calls Answered Within T, Calls Abandoned Within T (Where T is any time in Seconds) 4) Number of agents in that interval that were on outbound and inbound calls and on Notready

I understand that my Question/Query may seem stupid but what the hell I need any help I can get.

Regards, Prasanna

Reply to
PRASANNA.JAY

Yes, you can get all of those stats and more out of both Symposium and its succcessor Contact Center.

Reply to
John

The historical reporting in SCCS and CC are pretty straight forward. I managed to fumble through and get a wide variety of canned reports to satisfy all of the Contact Center managers request. I suspecct if you can get yourself logged in you will find the same assuming you have a basic understanding of CC reporting.

Reply to
John

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.