Hunt group, ACD or ???

I'm sure there's many way of programming this, but would like your input. Currently: Main number hit AA. Update: Main number hit the receptionist (A), if no answer, rings a group(B) w/3 users, if no answer rings another group w/5(C) users, else main AA.

Note: The receptionist would like to manually control this.

Programming A: Should I build 3 hunt groups (A, B&C) Note: HG(A)->HG(B)->HG(C)->VM. Initially all calls will hit the receptionist. She can control the calls by CFW to the first hunt group or at night, she can CFW to VM.

Programming B: Should I build 3 ACD Q (A, B&C), She will also control this by CFW to the first ACD etc.

Side Question: Is there a way where I can have the agent always logged on to one Q, and manually log on and off another Q on the same phone?

Any suggestion of comment will by very much appreciated.

Note: This is an Option 11c Rls 24 w/ Octel VM

Thanks in advance.

Nixxis

Reply to
nixxis.pso
Loading thread data ...

Your question, Side Question: Is there a way where I can have the agent always logged on to one Q, and manually log on and off another Q on the same phone?

This is only possible with MAX and MQA or with Symposium.

Pennyman.

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Pennyman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.