Help with BT ISDN30

Hi All,

I need an urgent help, hope you guys will help as you have been doing the past.

I need to configure the DASS2 for my PBX in Uk. This is my first experience with UK ISDN. i have been doing the same with US PSTN a lot of times.

I am using NTBK50AA card with the D-channel daughter board on it.

Following is the PBX config ADAN DPNSS DCH 9 CTYP MSDL CARD 31 PORT 1 DES DSG USR DPNSS REQ prt

TYPE ddsl

DDSL 9

DDSL 9 S2 1 SIGL DA DDCS 31 PRIV N0 SIDE BNT L2_RST YES

I am not able to enable the DDSL in Ld 75. It gives me following error:

DTM304 9 0and the card LED shows OOS LED as RED. I am able to Enable the MSDL in LD 96 and the S1 is set in DPNSS mode.

Any help is appreciated, i need to make the circuits up soon and will help your help.

Thx in advance. You guys have always been the great help.

. Regards PA

Reply to
panky
Loading thread data ...

Try this: -

ADAN DCH xx CTYP MSDL CARD xx PORT xx DES EURO USR PRI DCHL xx OTBF 127 PARM RS422 DTE DRAT 64KC CLOK EXT IFC E403 CNTY ETSI PINX_CUST 0 ISDN_MCNT 300 CLID OPT1 PROG NCHG CO_TYPE STD SIDE USR CNEG 1 RLS ID ** RCAP COLP MBGA NO OVLR NO OVLS NO T310 120 INC_T306 2 OUT_T306 120 T200 3 T203 10 N200 3 N201 260 K 7

Regards

I need an urgent help, hope you guys will help as you have been doing the past.

I need to configure the DASS2 for my PBX in Uk. This is my first experience with UK ISDN. i have been doing the same with US PSTN a lot of times.

I am using NTBK50AA card with the D-channel daughter board on it.

Following is the PBX config ADAN DPNSS DCH 9 CTYP MSDL CARD 31 PORT 1 DES DSG USR DPNSS REQ prt

TYPE ddsl

DDSL 9

DDSL 9 S2 1 SIGL DA DDCS 31 PRIV N0 SIDE BNT L2_RST YES

I am not able to enable the DDSL in Ld 75. It gives me following error:

DTM304 9 0and the card LED shows OOS LED as RED. I am able to Enable the MSDL in LD 96 and the S1 is set in DPNSS mode.

Any help is appreciated, i need to make the circuits up soon and will help your help.

Thx in advance. You guys have always been the great help.

. Regards PA

Reply to
gopher

As the latest poster suggests; are you completely certain the you have been provisioned with DASS2..or is it possible that you have i421?

When you confirm this point, perhaps we can advise further.

------- Krayten

*** Posted via a free Usenet account from
formatting link
Reply to
Krayten

You would normally use a NTAK79 for an Option 11 DASS. If it is a new cct. then it is very unlikley to be DASS more likley to be i421 which would use the NTAK50.

Reply to
Vauxhall Victor

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.