FlashTalk Toast?

I have an old Startalk Flash that was connected to a 3-digit DN CICS. We tore the system down about 2 years ago and I connected to the two units together, but I can not get the Flash to respond to any of the feature codes (9*1, 980, etc.)

It shows up as "STK1" in the Port/DN status, but otherwise appears to be dead to the world.

Anybody got any bright ideas for me?

Thanks!

Reply to
Dan J. Rudiak
Loading thread data ...

OK,

I was able to get into the terminal interface and watch the startup take place on the unit.

NVRam Test: Passed B84 Test: Passed Program ROM: Passed Voice Prompt ROM: Failed. Alarm Code: 01F

Base Alarm 01F: Corrupt voice prompt ROM. Halt.

So just how screwed am I?

Thanks!

Dan.

Reply to
Dan J. Rudiak

Looks like the PCMCIA card.

Reply to
John 807

Which means I'm screwed... right?

Reply to
Dan J. Rudiak

No not really you should still be able to get a PCMCIA card if you let me know the version 1. or 2. something I might even have one in my junk pile.

Reply to
John 807

You might also stick it in your laptop and do a quick disk scan on it. I recently fixed a CP150 with this way that had a similar error when booting.

b

Dan J. Rudiak wrote:

Reply to
bjsvec

E/F FLASH VM 2.1.00 FEAT CART.

I'm gonna give bjsvec thingy a try to...

Thanks!

Reply to
Dan J. Rudiak

What kind of device did you tell XP the card was?

Reply to
Dan J. Rudiak

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.