Default username on Baystack470

Hi,

on a Baystack 470, I put on Web/Telnet security switch (local password), type the passwords. When telneting, I just have to type password, so I can access the switch; but when trying to log via http web browser, I have to type username + password: so what are the default usernames ? (I tryed ro, rw and rwa like our Passport 1648T, but didn't work). So for the moment I turned off security via the console way.

Thank's. F. STOCK

Reply to
Frédéric STOCK
Loading thread data ...

I believe that admin was username password secure

Reply to
Galarch

im sorry I believe that admin was username admin password secure

Reply to
Galarch

ID: RW , Password : secure ID: RO , Password: user

Reply to
Dophi

Dophi a écrit :

Hi Dophi,

thank's for your answer, but it doesn't work ! always no problem to access the switche via telnet because it doesn't prompt for a username, only a password; but under IE or Firefox web browser the switche prompts for a couple of username/password, so I tried what you told me with no result, I don't understand !

Regards. F. STOCK

more info about our BS470:

Module Description BayStack 470-24T 24 10/100BaseTX plus 2 GBIC slots GBIC Port 25 Unsupported GBIC Port 26 None Firmware Version 3.0.0.5 Software Version v3.1.2.06 Manufacturing Date Code 20050930 Hardware Version BS470_24 HW:06 Hardware Deviation ...

Reply to
Frédéric ST

RO and RW are the default username of ES470. If you setup your own pasword. You should use RW as the username and your password for web access.

I hope this can help you. : )

Reply to
Dophi

Dophi a écrit :

Hi Dolphi,

in fact I typed rw or ro instaed of RW or RO (case sensitive !).

Thank's. Regards.

F. STOCK

Reply to
Frédéric ST

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.