Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Contivity VPN telnet question.
June 30, 2005, 9:28 pm
rate this thread
I am setting up a Branch Office VPN using 2 Contivity back to back in a
PC1 --- CONTIVITY1 ---IPSEC Tunnel ----CONTIVITY2 ----PC2
Telnet is enabled and all filters are permit all. PC2 can telnet to
CONTIVITY2. What else do I need to check? What is a Control Tunnel
and when do you use it?
Re: Contivity VPN telnet question.
Go to Profiles -> Filters and edit "permit all" tunnel filter; you'll see
checkboxes for telnet, ftp, etc. Or, you can check enabled services
(Services -> Available).
Control tunnel is for administration purposes, you can access the Contivity
box only through the tunnel, not the networks behind it.
- » Exchange Lines locking up on Norstar Modular caused by Startalk??
- — Next thread in » Nortel Networks
- » US phone carriers make empty, unenforceable promises to fight robocalls [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum