Console question??

Is it possible to restrict console to make long distances call???There is a prompt NCOS=0-99 in LD 15 Att data, does this controls console for dialing? Can i restricts console after hours for long distance calls???(between 5:00 pm to 9:00 am morning) and how??? i m new to meridian can somebody pls put a sample programme for doing that??? can i make a electronic lock for console to prevent long distance calls?? take cares and regards

Reply to
justzikle
Loading thread data ...

The console can not be restricted because there is no way to restrict dialing a Trunk Route Access Code (that willl bypass BARS NCOS restrictions) But....the operator may not realize that they can bypass BARS that way

As for the NCOS in the ATT part of the Customer Data Block, there is no reason not to set it, since it may stop the cleaning crew.

Reply to
GHTROUT

There is also a prompt of SGRP in console programming. wont that restricts console being dialing out??

Reply to
justzikle

Well, by golly, I think you are correct. I never thought to look at that and I appreciate your pointing it out. That's been a thorn in my side for a long time.

Thanks!

Reply to
GHTROUT

Hi all. i m running option 61 c with 2 operator console 2250. I have a rote RDB=50 with 20 members(COT Lines. Now customer wants that if any member of this route is busy then it should be sho on console any key vice versa if all members or some members of this route are busy then it must be shown on console keys. Can i programme console ICI key for individual trunk member status??? if yes then how??? another thing is that is it possible to access/pick individual trunk from console key for dial out like we programmed a hot key on M3904 for

trunk to get access of trunk??? i m stuck at this point is this possible and how??? Can i create a lock code for console like electronic lock for extensions???(besides disconnecting hand set), customer wants that they

should be able to lock console by some code take cares and regards

Reply to
justzikle

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.