Can I build a ACD Group without buying Symposium? I don't need reports just the function of ACD

I have a Nortel 81c. I need to build an ACD group, the user needs to see calls waiting, also a queue. I don't need to print reports, only the functions of this ACD features. Do I need to buy Symposium to build the group on my Nortel 81c? I know symposium give you the ability to print reports, but it this needed to build the group?

Reply to
Frank_232
Loading thread data ...

If you want your customer to be able to see call in queue, agents staffing a queue etc using something like QMC, you will need Symposium. Your M1 will do default ACD but I don't think you can see queue stats. Not sure if it would be compatible with your release of software, but Meridian Max might be a cheaper option that will do what you want if it's only basic stuff you're after. If you're in Australia I can hook you up with a cheap old Max.

Reply to
Renegade

You can set up basic ACD with out Symposium. You will get call routing not skilled routing, no reports, a button to display calls in "Q", MOH, overflow, interflow, and nite treatment. You may even be able to use reader boards (Telecorp) All you need it the RTU licenses from Nortel

Reply to
patrick.blaney

No you can set up ACD without Symposium. The PBX will route the calls the way you need to. For live ACD viewing you could use products like Frontline ICM or Symposium.

Reply to
cruzer076

No, you can build a standard ACD queue on your 81c and display the queues on the phones in the queue. Symposium only is for skill based routing.

Reply to
John

you can build ACD queues on your 81C without Symposium assuming you have the key code.

Reply to
John

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.