Caller Id Issue

I've posted something like this before, but the fix for that did not work for this issue. I'm working with a MICS 4.1 and a Call Pilot 3.0. I can see the caller id when the call is coming in, but I cannot see it when the voicemail transfers the call. I've changed the number of rings for the AA to pick up from 2 to 5, but that didn't make a difference. I thought maybe it hadn't collected the info yet, but it did not pass the info through even at 5 rings.

I can see the caller id info on the phone from the pbx side, but it is only with the transfer from the voicemail that the caller id info is missing.

Any ideas? I was wondering if it had to do with the vintage of the MICS?

Any help would be great.

Thanks, Melinda

Reply to
nortel
Loading thread data ...

Actually now I've done something that I can't see the caller id at all anymore. I KNOW this is asking a lot, but does anyone have step-by-step instructions for configuring caller id on a MICS (4.1 if you have it)?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Reply to
nortel

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.